Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
I'm hanging out at the Servo on Mondie arvo, got me winnie blues rolled in me sleeve, drinking a choccy moove, oi lemme borrow ya loightah!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i'll bring the slab o piss, you bring your packa winnie blues, skits roof hangs. come join us saturday arvos, because we just love the footy

Gluten Free Dad

Is this the thread where I can finally liberally, gratuitously use the C word

(Coala bear)

Chewbecca

How ya garn? Yeah nah orright mate. Me and me mates are taking me ute to the b and s ball, hoping to get me a missus ay

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*spending years perfecting the ancient australian art of eating raw onions like they were apples*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"oy gently caress ma'! them bloody spiders 'ave gone and ate the loving barn again!"

Nosfereefer

australian nature is vicious. if you're not careful in the outback some random tree could sneak up and slit your throat.

Khanstant
looks like my Seppos gone up the duff, drat little tackers. gonna hop in my ute drive down the toadway, pick up some maccas and hope i dont get eaten by the mozzies. got a full-on problem at home, but cant deal with it.

Trying

i cast strewth

Trying

need to hit upon my billabong

Macnult

boss gave me poo poo over fackin’ nothing as usual so i went on smoko and he’s like “oi since when you been smokin?” and i told the oval office “nevah” and drove out to gunnamatta to get fackin’ pitted with my mates

SIDS Vicious

im on smoko so leave me alone, trying to get my Centrelink

vanisher

Gnarly bit a goon we had with our sangers mate

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

The Voice of Labor

pass the torch...no no not the flashlight, the torch, I need to light my joint

Vei
crikey! lol :)

more falafel please

forums poster

i don't even chill my wort, just dump it straight in the jerrycan and squeeze the air out, then dump it into the fermenter in the morning

(this only works if you know about regional home brewing method preferences)

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i love putting flags all over my deck

SHISHKABOB

oi mate put a nother srhimp on the bahrbie

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Oi there you clints you still owe me a beer.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
The concept of Australian LARP intrigues me, and makes me wonder if there are any tabletop rpgs set in a fantastical version of Australia. Unfortunately, google revealed no results here. Looks like a market niche waiting to be filled!

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm gonna flip, edgars ute has more beer labels on the back window then i do! fack!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Gluten Free Dad

making vegemite in my toilet the morning after drinking a crate of Fosters and eating a sac full of huntsman spider eggs

Jaguars!

I've been studying the GBS straya threads and it looks like we are going to need a lot of pingers

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Oh no, I got strudel on mein Lederhosen!

Jaguars!

I'm a level 4 Jackaroo from Nubba, Lawful good except when me sheila's out for the weekend, when I revert to chaotic neutral :evilbuddy:

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Well the wife's out on business in Sydney so it's time to go bareback in the outback!

FutonForensic

it buggers belief

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

it buggers belief

too bloody mank, mate. had a cheeky nozzo at the squmble this twimber, but wouldn't ya know jack's a walloon, there she chumpers, it's nongled. too real, had to drive half a dingo's ballsack just to unclench the wombat's garters. cheers!

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

jokes on you, i've been LARPing as an Australian this whole time!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Jaguars!

I cast Summon Wobbegong

Stoner Sloth

Jaguars! posted:

I cast Summon Wobbegong

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Trying

roll a natural 10 in five turns or i become a drop bear

Chewbecca

Jaguars! posted:

I cast Summon Wobbegong

Jesus man do you have any idea what's you've done?!

Derpies

by sebmojo
I'm gonna use my cennalink to buy a Wombat to put in me kangaroos ouch straight arvo

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Jedrick posted:

Nosfereefer

Jedrick posted:

Jinh

blaise rascal posted:

The concept of Australian LARP intrigues me, and makes me wonder if there are any tabletop rpgs set in a fantastical version of Australia. Unfortunately, google revealed no results here. Looks like a market niche waiting to be filled!

There's no way there isn't a mad max ttrpg
Edit: no official or unofficial standalone games, but you could use apocalypse world

Jaguars!

Chewbecca posted:

Jesus man do you have any idea what's you've done?!

:evilbuddy:

Slumpy
oʎ ɯ8 lol ᴉɯ ɟɹoɯ ɐnsʇɹɐlᴉɐ

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

I cooked some barramundi for dinner last night.