Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

My older brother loved McDonald's pizza and I think he's had dysthymia ever since they discontinued it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
bring back the cool ranch DLT :rip:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

squad?!?

Derpies

by sebmojo

pecan posted:

ur not a noob here, u've always posted in byob, we all have

Thanks pecan, this place is so welcoming. Now plz hold my hand while I chuck this molotov at YUM brands corporate headquarters.

pecan

Derpies posted:

Thanks pecan, this place is so welcoming. Now plz hold my hand while I chuck this molotov at YUM brands corporate headquarters.

always

Areola Grande

yum more like ho hum

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
one time i got a chicken quesadilla at taco bell and they ran out of normal cheese so they subbed in the melted nacho cheese and it was so delicious but i've been too embarrassed to order it like that again on purpose.

i think about that quesadilla often. this was in 2014

Ass-penny

Imagine being vegan and still having low enough standards to eat at Taco Bell fuckin :lmao:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

rear end-penny posted:

Imagine being vegan and still having low enough standards to eat at Taco Bell fuckin :lmao:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Ass-penny

rear end-penny posted:

Areola Grande

has anyone ITT ever ordered from the Cantina menu? I haven't and I'm v curious

Trying

could say they ground beefed it :wiggle:

Prof. Crocodile

I am thinking of going part-time vegan, although this is probably not the thread for that, but I can say that I have gotten booze from the Taco Bell Cantina Menu and it was very sweet. As in super sugary.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
tacobell wants to be national cook out and they will bring in burgs and poo poo soon. their ceo sucks and should be fired into the sun. also cook out should be a national chain

Areola Grande

never heard of cool out. is it as good as backyard burger was

Prof. Crocodile

From when the spaceship went to the cholesterol clubhouse

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Cookout is a fast food chain popular in the southeast US that has a sprawling menu of deep fried foods, sandwiches, and sides such as you might find at a big southern cookout, and a few dozen milkshakes. When I lived in VA, people used to line up around the block for cookout.

And just to get in front of the joke: I know the milkshakes were good because there were many boys brought to the yard.

Areola Grande

hungry now :negative:

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

i had a poo poo experience at tbell last time, and this whole thread is about how bad they are now, but i'm very close to going and getting some rn ((despite not wanting to spend money))

Areola Grande

it's way more expensive than it used to be too. Chicken quesadilla is like :fivecbux: after tax. gently caress

Absorbs Quickly

And then the ArchAngel descended from heaven.

Their coverage of this food crime was the kind of awareness raising we need right now.

City of Glompton

where is my volcano taco. where is my cool ranch taco

you better keep your mitts off my nachos bellgrande taco bell

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

snergle

A kind little mouse!

prepuce repurposed posted:

never heard of cool out. is it as good as backyard burger was

ive never had backyard burger but every cook out ive ever been to was delicious even though the food isnt really uniform. the milkshakes are honestly their weak point but they are still good. also they have a bunch of secret shakes since you can basically ask them to throw anything in their menu in a blender with some vanilla icecream and i wanna say 60% of the time they will do it if its dark out. for example ive had them just put the quesadilla sauce into a shake. i was hosed up so i cant remember how it tasted but its the only time ive woken up in the middle of the night sweating with heartburn so maybe dont ask for that.

They also have a real double drive thru and a walk up at most locations so precovid it was nice to park and walk up to order and sit down on a bench and eat.

they have a chorizo quesadilla currently that is better then most of taco bells current offerings.

snergle fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Nov 12, 2020

Areola Grande

City of Glompton posted:

where is my volcano taco. where is my cool ranch taco

you better keep your mitts off my nachos bellgrande taco bell

the belgrande is all that's left. no more nacho supreme! :jail2:

Areola Grande

titties posted:

The new hot mustard IS NOT the same and i think you know that

tastes the same 2 me :shrug:

Escape From Noise

Starting a "Free the spuds!" chant as I lower my potato cannon at the drive-in window

Escape From Noise

I seriously can't remember the last time I had taco bell. I don't gently caress with reptilian owned businesses.

Escape From Noise

Coup d'etatoes

Areola Grande

still waiting for the return of the baja chicken chalupa. make it a foot long and charge $8, I don't even care just gimme

Escape From Noise

still waiting for the return of the baja chicken chalupa. make it a foot long and charge $8, I don't even care just gimme

Baja Chicken Chalooper, starring Bruce Willis and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

:munch: would

Derpies

by sebmojo

snergle posted:

tacobell wants to be national cook out and they will bring in burgs and poo poo soon. their ceo sucks and should be fired into the sun. also cook out should be a national chain

loving love cook out

Escape From Noise

Power Windows

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

snergle posted:

ceos suck and should be fired into the sun. also cook out should be a national chain

Derpies

by sebmojo
Trump is gonna run in 2024 and say he is gonna bring back the Volcano menu and win, and then of course not bring back the volcano menu.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pseudorandom

I will run for office with the "Make Taco Bell Great Again" slogan.

I promise volcano burritos and mexican pizzas for everyone! Also a surplus of Reaper Ranch sauce availability.

Jinh

Oh I would do anything for volcano

Derpies posted:

Trump is gonna run in 2024 and say he is gonna bring back the Volcano menu and win, and then of course not bring back the volcano menu.

🎵But I won't do that🎶

Areola Grande

I tried 3 of the new menu items. AMA about beef burriot, chipotle chicken wrap or chips w/ nacho chz

Prof. Crocodile

I tried 3 of the new menu items. AMA about beef burriot, chipotle chicken wrap or chips w/ nacho chz

I am curious about the beef burriot, and how it differs from previous burriots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I am curious about the beef burriot, and how it differs from previous burriots.

it's beef and rice and some kind of cheese (not nacho). p good sized burriot for $1.49.

order a chips w/nacho chz and dip the burriot in the nacho cheese 4 best results

It's no beef and potato burriot, but it's p good nonetheless.