Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
dont break the rules you fools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i use zsh-auto-suggestion and zsh-fast-syntax-highlighting and they are good op

your post was bad tho

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

a beer at lunch can be nice every once in a while but using liquor at 8 am as a coping mechanism sounds quite unhealthy

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
so if I don't wake up until noon then start drinking im good?

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

drinking at lunch on friday and then loving around the whole afternoon is the correct method

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody posted:

a beer at lunch can be nice every once in a while but using liquor at 8 am as a coping mechanism sounds quite unhealthy

yeah it sounds unhealthy, but exercise also sounded unhealthy to many people 80 years ago. now we know differently

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

yeah it sounds unhealthy, but exercise also sounded unhealthy to many people 80 years ago. now we know differently

we do?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

what the heck does it take to get a thread gassed around here these days. ive made a few bad, low effort threads and then theres this piece of crap. is graph asleep on the job or just drunk

+1 astute. threads like this are how i know the browns lost

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

DELETE CASCADE posted:

I've never managed to drink at work before lunch. I mean I could, and nobody would even try to stop me, but it's just a line I'm not mentally ready to cross. but after a lovely meeting where some idiot pisses me off, occasionally a single lunch beer is in order

it's not a good thing, honestly. like, it's fun to be able to tell people "oh yeah one time my job was so lovely i was literally drinking liquor at my desk in the morning", and there was a certain thrill to that at the time, but i'm way happier to be at a job where i don't want to start drinking on the job.

i should have started looking for a job sooner but i was just depressed and discouraged from my prior job seeking experiences and didn't want to get back on the treadmill of sending out resumes. if you ever get to the point where you decide it's time to knock back a shot of liquor on the job in the morning, you're well past time to be trying to get the gently caress out.

DELETE CASCADE posted:

btw my name is jeff and I DO NOT APPRECIATE your post sir

i am concerned to report that there is a bald rear end in a top hat in beverly hills who has besmirched your name

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
that said i will make a confession: i'm the one who bought you your av.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

one time a few years ago, different company, we shipped some big feature or something and my team had mimosas in the morning, all together, and that was kind of fun

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m so god drat jealous

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

echinopsis posted:

i’m so god drat jealous
can’t you just compound yourself some lean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

my erroneously gathered data will be the data that cascades into the complete destruction of Google's servers

it will hopefully be due in part to a misspelling of deiereha