Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bitch.... I saw it.....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They hosed me in this movie. Despicable director. hosed me right in the film. Whole audience witnessed it. Disgusting what they're doing these days, just disgusting.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Caesar Saladin posted:

sounds like you are weak of mind and character if a few racist characters in a story can actually affect your view of the world

They hosed the poo poo out of me. Is that O.K. with you? All kind of stupid these days ess em dee eight you stupid?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Trill Phil

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

BasicLich posted:

sorry do we know one another?

e: because i've never met you, i don't know you, and I can't speak to your character, do you have any evidence by which you might to my character speak?

Whats ur swag level

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pontificating rear end posted:

tarantino film the feet

Hell yea brother

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I like feet n so does Quentin. We are trading notes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bargearse posted:

Death Proof was real bad

It was. I usually love Quentin Tarantino movies but that film was just like, despicable sadism versus despicable sadism. It was mad gnads. Reminded me of crap like Boondocks Saints with how tasteless it was.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It sucks nutty balls

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Milo and POTUS posted:

One would figure that was what you'd like

You'd normally be right but this was the wrong kinda nutzoid rear end suck fest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Doc Block posted:

the women in the chase were perfectly likeable. the women in the first scene were likeable enough. maybe you have a problem liking female characters.

No they sucked rear end, a whole bunch of random rear end drivers get their poo poo shoved in while they try to chase down Kurt Russell's character. It's dumb as poo poo and flimsy as gently caress.