Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Lol at when they actually smash the 150 year old guitar because someone “accidentally” forgot to swap it out for the dummy one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

BasicLich posted:

personally I would watch H8 more if I could find a cut that bleeped the slurs

I prefer not to inundate my brain with that kind of evil. I do not like bigotry or slurs I don't find myself given to this evil but rhetoric and repetition has its way of affecting the brain of a human, ignorant, bigoted or otherwise

Of course they use slurs, why do you think its called The Hateful 8?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Why couldn't he have made The Grateful 8?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The Walrus posted:

the 70mm showing was the sweatest hottest smelliest gooniest showing of a movie I've ever seen an it owned.

That was Deadpool 2 for me it smelled so bad I felt like walking out. On top of that there was also some fat guy scream laughing at the top of his lungs at every little thing. It was like that bit in Cape Fear.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Tarantino is one of those directors where his films have been poo poo for years but they all make a billion dollars anyway and the general public all decide that their films are 10/10s before they've even come out so theres no incentive to improve. See also, Christopher Nolan.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

...of SCIENCE! posted:

What do you consider good movies. Examples, please.

Lol don’t get mad just because I’m the telling facts

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Cheer up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Multiple page passages about how nice all the characters’ feet are