Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?
I met my best friend in highschool in between highschool movie schenanigans that involved trying to get laid and learning life lessons and realizing our jokes do not age well instead. How did you do it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
In art school, where everyone would go out for smoke breaks and I didn't smoke but wanted a break too.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Friend?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

in my imagination

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the normal way.

me and my best friend met in not an internet chat room. we met at the young teen achievers camp, where we were both far too busy achieving to be tempted into doing every mind altering drug we could get our hands

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
First time was when I went to his house with a friend of mine to play Magic the Gathering (I had no cards so that was "fun"). Five years later or so we started hanging out in the latter half of high school; playing video games and board games and getting drunk.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Gloryhole.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
we got our underwear mixed up

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I took him to lunch as part of our company's job interview process. Afterwards he asked to bum a smoke. Seven years later he was the best man at my wedding. Recommending him for the job is still the single smartest work decision I've ever made.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
We both tried to use the same gloryhole at the same time. It was like when you go to walk past someone but you both juke the same way. Oh, how we laughed

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Summer camp.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I think we got into a fist fight in like 6th grade

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
When he posted this thread, OP.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Lived down the street

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
You some kind of pervert? Why you asking?

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

hold up, whats this "friend" thing you all keep mentioning? I thought friends were like Santa or the Easter Bunny or something

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Freshman orientation, he was wearing a visor that said plant manager but we became close when I was sad about a girl and he dosed me with mushrooms and then we smoked an American flag bong next to the Rutgers Police department and then we popped a cop car tire and ran off spilling all the bong water.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

The only man I will ever love. And has officially been blessed as a part of my immediate family. Also a fellow Goon Zwartsentruber (He is on the right)

Met my best friend in early high school. We were in a math class and we got paired up to do video presentations and we just immediately clicked. Both of us recently graduated college and we are still pretty much attached to the hip. If one of us falls we are there for each other. There is nothing like my best friend and believe me when I say God broke the mold when he made him.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
There are two people that you could credibly call my "best" friend.

The first is a cousin of mine, so that was fairly automatic. As young kids our parents knew we liked being together, so they made it happen frequently. We've been close ever since.

The second is my ex-girlfriend, who is a lesbian now. She is one of my three roommates and we hang out all the time. Our original meeting was through OkCupid like ten years ago or some poo poo when she was not a lesbian.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 13, 2020

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
I adopted him from an animal shelter

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Twin brothers I've known since high school. They are very different but weirdly codependent and over time predominately inseparable. Honestly, I can't remember our meet cute. Us weirdos just sort of coalesced over the first couple of years. We bonded over our shared love of music and David Lynch, eventually. I loved that they were both batshit and brilliant and they loved...to be frank, I don't know. But thirty years later, with paths long since diverged and lives of our own and scattered over three continents, we still can't avoid each other. I love them desperately and have never been anything other than grateful just to have known them. We have been known to try to go as long as we can in an evening, communicating exclusively in Dune quotes. Our record: about two and a quarter hours.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

We shared the same penis

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

on this website

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
My right hand

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I sucked my own rear end in a top hat and I got a best friend.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
by making friends

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

When everyone else abandoned me, he was the only one left looking back.

ForbiddenSock
May 12, 2020

Would using Nike brand socks for my seed be a cool flex?

Xaintrailles posted:

When he posted this thread, OP.

:3

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
two awkward freshmen in the same dorm in college

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Battlefield

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
She was lying in the back of a van in a hippy commune colloquially known as rainbows end, sucking milk out of a dogs titty.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It was my next door neighbor when I was kid. Same age, and we hit it off.

As for my adult best friend, I'll let you know when I get one.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I got assigned a seat in class next to this dude, and we got to chatting because we both liked metal. A day or two later he pulls me into the bathroom to show me something, which turns out to be a temporary tattoo of a rose with another temporary tattoo of a hummingbird superimposed on it, on his ball sack. The joke, he explained, was that it looks like the hummingbird is drinking the sweet nectar out of his balls.

I stuck with that for some reason, and he invited me to his group of friends, and it’s been like fifteen years of very good times since. That group of friends helped me get out of my dead end small town situation and move to a city and have a fun life. I helped him figure out how to talk to girls and then went on a double date with him when he met a lady and then I watched them get married. I’m very proud of that guy, and I can’t conceive of what my life would be like if we hadn’t met.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

My best friend is my girlfriend

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

My only friend is my girlfriend

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I wish I had more friends

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Real Mean Queen posted:

I can’t conceive of what my life would be like if we hadn’t met.

Probably one where your stories don't end sappier than an average romcom.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
he wandered into a party and i saved him from being drowned in beer

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
At a glory hole. He was on one side and I was on the other and it wasn't clear who was supposed to put their weiner through so by accident we both did and touched tips. We had a good laugh about it and we've been best friends ever since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Middle school - we did not know each other before but ended up having pretty much the exact same schedule. We started hanging out a bit but our friendship was sealed when we both turned out to be huge nerds that read comic books in study hall.

We lost touch in college but reconnected afterwards, he was the best man in my wedding and I hope to do the same for him one day, too.