Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

With leveling people getting harder as you go up in World levels, I'm starting to have less fun with the game.

Trying to fight that Ruin Hunter robot Bounty with Kaeya, Barbara, Amber and Razor because it's immune to Electro and Geo but Razor's my go to basic attacker- what the hell else am I supposed to do? Aside from Ningguang everyone else I've pulled is Electro- and haha, you've gone to WL3, it's Level 53 now gently caress you

It's such a long slog to level people up now that I've been playing it for about a month and burned away most of my purple exp books along the way and I have no way of dealing with enemies that aren't weak to electro. It's why I still haven't unlocked Xianling, since Razor's my heavy hitter and the third floor starts you out with a bunch of giant electro slimes and my only Pyro Character is still Amber. At least Barbara's a caster and doesn't have to charge an attack to use an element, and Kaeya's recharges pretty quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

dogsicle posted:

Razor is really not much of an electro DPS, i fought the same or at least a similar (electro immune) bounty with my typical Razor superconductor team (includes Kaeya). when you run into electro-resistant or immune enemies you just get superconductor applied and whale away with Razor's basic attacks and mainly use his skill for its energy generation ability and his ult for its atkspd increase.

I wasn't really using him as an electro DPS (I think?) I just had him as my source of electro and regular damage because the Debate Club's like level 46 now and it staggers people because that's how greatswords are. I'd alternate between using Kaeya or Barbara first and then hitting them with Razor's burst for elemental damage.

S.J. posted:

Do you have Chong? Lay his aura down for cryo dmg

Nooooo, no I do not. I have Lisa, Fischl, Razor, Barbara, Amber, Kaeya, Ningguang and Noelle. Every banner I roll, I just hope for more characters, because Amber and Kaeya are still my only fire and ice characters. Barbara's decent for soaking people and running out of danger at least.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I did it, I defeated Floor 3 and got Xiangling.

It's a lot to ask, I know but what do I do with her artifacts wise? I have no idea what I should be doing with anyone. Who benefits from Elemental Mastery who it'd be a waste on, etc. I looked through the thread earlier and found out that Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers was a good weapon for Barbara and I was like 'Oh, I've got like 8 of those, lemme give her one and refine it'

Oh right, and what are those story missons about? Just a chance to use other characters you might not have unlocked or what?

edit: Everyone can't stop talking about the Crescent Pike and I had a spear prototype just sitting around because I didn't have a spear user at all up until now so I already have that.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 13:02 on Nov 13, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

inthesto posted:

Condensed resin rules and it makes me happy

I just wish you could stock more than three at a time

Also where do you pick up crystal cores, I have like sixty of them stocked but I can't for my life remember which flying bug drops them

The fancy butterflies drop them. There're Geo and some other type I can't remember well. I think Crystal Butterfly.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

For now, it's enough to know what everyone's key stat is, and just put artifacts on them that improve that stat (either through artifact stats or set bonuses).

It's usually easy to figure out what a character's key stat by reading their talent descriptions. For Xiangling (and anyone who does damage by doing their basic attack), it's ATK, so put a bunch of high ATK artifacts on her.

Barbara's key stat is HP (if you read the description of her skill and burst, they both key off her max hp), and you don't care about her damage output, so outfit her with HP-granting artifacts and make sure she gets the Adventurer's +1000 HP set bonus.

It's pretty straightforward. Elemental Mastery is good for people who do damage with elemental reactions. For example, if your combat strat is to get enemies wet and then apply Pyro to them to do damage with Vaporize, then the person doing the damage is the Pyro character, and they should get EM bonuses. If you do it the other way around (e.g. apply fire with Gouba and then use Mona or Childe or whoever to Vaporize with their Hydro attacks), then the Hydro character is the one doing damage with the reaction, and they're the ones who need EM.

Ah, so stacking as much EM on Razor was a good idea after all, since my battle strategy has me yo-yoing from him to Kaeya and Barbara.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Considering how weird the game can be with the menu wheel and textures properly loading in and them constantly throwing Primogems at us while fixing servers and updating things, I'm not 100% sure if it's intentional but I think they said 'gently caress it' and are letting us use all of our characters in party configs even if we've got them out on Expeditions.

If it's intentional, this loving rules, it's all benefit and no downside now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Despite being at WL3 I still have no idea what I'm doing. How should I be leveling people up? Is it just doing those leylines for the cheap books and just using hundreds of them and the other one leyline for money? I don't know if there's a source of the purple ones. And I think this recent update just made the mystic ore actually show up in the wild too.

And just idle things I noticed: 1) Jesus Christ that Oceanid is a nightmare, I just tried fighting it for the first time ever and I could only barely beat like, a bird of some kind before being killed (Granted it was level 50 and red so I was very underleveled for it) but I never managed to escape a single one of its AOE attacks in the process.

2) I tried Beidou out on the test run thing and wow, that lady's combo just goes all over huh?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

Leyline rewards go up with AR, purple XP books start showing up at AR 35.

Ahhhh, okay that explains things. I thoroughly did not understand how you were supposed to level up new characters at all now.

Also, I'm so loving bad at this game. I only just found out that you can actually level up Talents, I had no idea.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

So I beat Dvalin on my own- Christ that fight is such a nightmare now that it's not a story mission anymore- barely managed to win when he turned every platform into a damage floor. I think I got a spear prototype from that fight? I don't know where this thing showed up from. Should I make another Crescent Pike for another potential spear user, the Prototype Grudge or save it for later entirely?

And if I've somehow come across anyone in here recently in co-op, thanks a lot for carrying the boss fights on your back, don't know if I'll ever beat the wolf on my own this month. And I had to rely on whoever that Childe/Keqing combo was slaughtering all of them on their own mostly. I just threw out Xianling and Fishcl's skills out and tried not to die.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Early on you will get a bajillion xp books, low level artifacts, and weapon enhancement crystals just from exploring and opening up chests. Eventually as you get to the point where you've already found 70-80-90% of the chests on the map, that will start to dry up and you'll have to rely on ley lines as your primary source of xp, but you can probably get to AR 25 or 30 without running a single xp ley line and still have more than enough xp mats. (You'll run out of money and need the gold ley lines way earlier though).

Yeah, I'm at AR 31 now and I burned a lot of my money away upgrading people's talents. I think I'm gonna have to spend the rest of the month doing leylines for Mora and upgrade materials, because this is the first time I've dropped under 100,000 Mora since I've gotten Liyue unlocked.

So this is what I've got so far. I'm asuuming that I should focus on Razor and Xianling as my DPS characters and let everyone else just kinda chill out where they are now?

On PS4 and then all of a sudden I remembered the share function so I took a screenshot.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Flair posted:

You would only focus one DPS for now. Your current levels probably would not do well in the fourth floor of the abyss. Razor is probably what I would pick to focus on first since he can only ever be DPS whereas Xianliang can DPS and/or support, and his abilities scale with Physical which is pretty versatile. Again, you can opt instead to focus on Xianliang with a crescent pike which makes her a Physical damage DPS like Razor, but unlike Razor, her abilities does not innately scale with Physical, and since Razor is already electric, it makes it easy for a superconduct team which lowers the enemies' physical resistance. So I would focus on Razor first and then Xianliang after you max him for your current World Level.

Now that's the kind of straightforward advice that I need if I'm going to understand anything about what I should be doing to make fighting enemies easy again.

So, I just noticed this flying palace above Liyue Harbor as I'm climbing mountains to activate those other teleporters that I never got because they're on the edges of the map that we can't interact with yet. Is that related to the Rite of Descension quest I still haven't actually started working on?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm not 100% sure but I'm getting the feeling that when you open a chest it just automatically collects all of the stuff that shoots out for you rather than making you pick them up yourself now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Razor's level 51 now but so far nothing else has changed.

I need to beat an Anemo and Geo Hypostasis on my own for the handbook. Who's good to bring along?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Emissary posted:

Tier lists are useless unless they detail the characters' roles and what puts them in their position. Xiangling as elemental support is quite different from Xiangling as a main DPS, for instance. I used both of my spear prototypes on Prototype Grudge, so I don't have access to Crescent Pike and can't use her as a main DPS no matter how good she is on paper. She's stuck on Pyro application duty.

Fischl or Amber would probably be handy for Anemo Hypostasis; there's some points in the fight where I think you can only hit it with an archer. Anemo Traveler isn't really a good pick, since the Hypostasis is immune to Anemo and you can't get Gust Surge to stay in one spot to apply other elemental procs. Noelle or Ningguang might be helpful in blocking some of its AOE attacks.
Edit: Oh yeah, Geo Traveler's meteors might be helpful in picking up some of its energy orbs to keep it from doing AOEs. Haven't tried that myself, though.

Noelle is fantastic for the Geo Hypostasis: 3-combo -> dodge cancel to take down the pillars, use her shield to tank the glowy pillar AOE, and pop her ult once you get to the last phase where it spawns the three pillars. You can probably use Razor if you'd prefer, but you'll likely have to two-cycle the last phase.

Flair posted:

I would look up both bosses' movesets. For Anemo, you can literally bring anything. For Geo, you just need just need claymore users and/or Geo for the pillars, so bring both Razor and Noelle. For Geo, even if your Noelle is underleveled, she can still finish off the boss in its final phase with her Q because the pillars are like mining ores.

Much appreciated, I could always use advice on how to play the game better.

So, I've got a Prototype Animus and two Rainslashers that I haven't leveled up at all. Should I move to one of those or stick with my lvl60 Debate Club still?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

On the topic of characters in this game I've got the absolute worst non-Paimon Sucks take ITT

I think Zhongli's voice is way too deep for anyone in this artstyle to be having.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Childe seems really strong. I can't wait to finish the Liyue missions and see him be shut down by two people holding his wrists like we were.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Emissary posted:

Which voice? I kinda like his EN one, since the clash between its creaky-old-manishness and his anime pretty-boy looks hints at his true identity.

Oh, EN, I don't know any other language to use something different.

Is there a tier list for weapons? I keep coming back to ask in here and I feel like I'm getting on people's nerves with how much of a broken record I am.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

Weapons are much more situational than characters I think, since a lot of them depend on, well, the character using them, as well as their role. Rust and the Sacrificial Bow, for example, are the best two 4* bows for Tartaglia and Diona, respectively, and the latter is probably Diona's best bow in general as long as you're using her as a support, but are awful if you swap them to the other person; Rust applies to Tartaglia's melee hits as well and thus is a blanket damage increase for him, whereas Diona shouldn't be doing many bow attacks and has a good chance of doing charged ones whenever you do have her shooting, and meanwhile even an R1 Sacrificial Bow is almost guaranteed to proc from Diona's held skill but literally cannot reset Childe's cooldown (or rather would reset it... When he's still in melee mode, and thus does nothing for when he swaps back to bow mode and still gets the full cooldown). Some resources out there list good weapon options for each character but you can't really make a general tier list for them beyond maybe listing a few weapons that are generally amazing (the Black Sword, most/all 5*s of course) and some that are pretty bad for their rarity no matter who uses them (The Bell).

Yeah, I'm sorry, I have a bad habit of leaving out the important part of my posts all the time. I meant to ask about a tier lists for units so I'd know what I should be giving people or not, I didn't mean just in a vacuum in general.

Also I've managed to play like crazy and grind my way up to 4000 Primogems. Should I start rolling on this character banner or save them for next time? I really just want more coverage for elements I have little options for, like another Cyro character besides Kaeya and getting Sucrose or Klee so getting those frost/flame flowers and dandelion seeds could be faster.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Nov 17, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Roland Jones posted:

No worries. In that case, take a look at this; I'm not sure I'd agree with everything on it, but it gives a list for each character as both support and DPS (unless they're someone like Razor who just can't support) for weapon recommendations, artifact sets, and which talents you should prioritize, among other things. It's probably a good reference if you're unsure about things and want something to check. You can also join the Discord, there's plenty of people there who're happy to help and give advice and all that.

As for pulling, nth-ing what others have said and recommending that you try for Diona and stuff on this banner probably. Unfortunately neither this banner nor the next one will be offering Anemo characters for you, but the next one is rumored to be Zhongli, Chongyun, Razor, and the new Pyro support Xinyan, so you could also think about how much you want any of those characters when weighing how much to spend on this banner and when to start saving up again. Razor and Chongyun are both great DPS people, with Razor in particular being only just behind the top-tier 5* characters despite only being a 4* character himself.

I appreciate the link! Unfortunately it turns out that I have basically none of the artifacts it recommends.

On the plus side, I have Razor and Fishcl already. Using Kaeya for superconduct, the electro Fatui mages are no threat anymore. Especially since Razor's at cap for my current AR as is his Debate Club.

I'd recommend using Noelle instead of an archer if you're going to fight them, I'm no expert though, but using a greatsword has worked out great for me in the long run.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

Also, you're guaranteed to get Xiangling before too long (Abyss 3-3 is not hard to get to), she's a great fire character and while she's not the most efficient at harvesting ice flowers, she does okay at it.

Yeah, I finally managed to unlock her after a lot of trial and suffering. Amber works just fine but with Barbara just being able to wave her hand and put out the fire flowers, I want that for everyone if possible now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

Why Debate Club over Prototype Aminus?

I had the former at the time and had to wait until I could afford to buy another greatsword prototype to get it. I'm literally leveling it up right now.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jesus Christ, it's 10 levels below my Debate Club but this Prototype Animus is a behemoth. :stare:

I can't wait till we can finally make the actual Animus.

On that note, I'm posting this again so people see my UID if anyone wants to jump in and kick boss rear end for me because I don't know if I'll ever beat the Wolf on my own and seeing how dominating rank one Animus is, I wanna get more materials for it and get it up to rank 5. I somehow lucked into another prototype spear part so I could upgrade the Crescent Pike up once more if I felt like it.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 10:52 on Nov 17, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I appreciate this Fischl event because it's giving me the thing that really draws me into video games nowadays.

Character banter.

You have Paimon talking to someone about how everyone's doing when they were put to sleep by these meteorites and it's two sentences and then Fischl starts talking and it's an eight sentence paragraph that takes up a quarter of the screen. She sounds very unsure of half the stuff she's saying so I definitely buy that she has not spoken any German in her own time like people have been saying in here.

Also miHoYo is doing that Dragon Quest thing of having the enemies surrounding the meteorites in the overworld which I also appreciate.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God I'm so thankful for this second set of fragment grinding. We've gotta amass 1600 fragments by the end of this to grab all the EXP books and 10,000 mora rewards after all.

Am I crazy or does swapping people out of your party fully heal everyone?

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Nov 19, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Only having Razor as my current DPS makes those meteorite chunk missions at lvl 55 impossible when they stick Hillichurl snipers outside of the ring.

Why oh why do they let them spawn outside of the ring? It's ridiculous.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oceanbound posted:

You don't need to kill them? Just kill other things and don't die to them.

55 is the max level I can select and at that point there's two of them shooting 5 arrows at a time that do 400 damage each. I guess he needs to be lvl 70 to fight these guys.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

Falcon Coast - north next to a cryo Whopperflower, next to the hilichurl camp, and south near a glowing crack in the cliff; around 20 total
Lihua Pool - 3 of those pools contain 3-4 crabs each

I think there's a merchant in Liyue that sells crab too. I'm bad at giving directions, it's a stall in the lower section of town where the reputation board and warehouse is. On the side with the blacksmith and Kathryne.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

inthesto posted:

Well gently caress me running, there is a merchant on the docks that sells fish, crab, and shrimp. Only 5 each, but if stores restock daily, then that's not bad at all

He's got a guy across from him that sells I think 8 fish as well, but they're more expensive. Granted, it's not that huge a jump all things considered and fish is annoying to grind for.

I know this isn't the kind of game where you just grind up 999 of everything in two hours but I wish they would just crank up the numbers of stuff you get and just say 'look, just pretend you hit square or E 6 more times than you did' so we could get a couple peppers or apples at a time. Or hell, an apple orchard would be nice.

I'm hoping that new characters come along with neat passives or skills. Like one that can move while attacking or they've got a friendly aura that draws animals to you so you can collect and harvest them for food easier. It'd be a lot easier catching crabs and those pearl dropping lizards if they didn't also run away from you on top of being hard to see.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tamba posted:

Talk to both of them and they'll tell you about their fierce rivalry. Then, at night you'll find them at the restaurant area, laughing about the fools who fell for their scheme.

You can do so much better writing when you don't have to voice all your NPCs, it's great. Not everyone's Square Enix and able to put half a billion into voice acting alone.

Ytlaya posted:

Ningguang is very handy for this. I think that tier lists are understating the usefulness of defensive abilities, since "not getting knocked around/interrupted" practically translates to extra DPS (and generally less time spent since you don't need to heal as much).

Yeah I tried using her but she's only level 20 and her shield wall immediately gets broken with a single 5 arrow shot one hillichurl hits it with. It's just trial and error whether or not I can beat those lvl55 challenges, the lvl 45 ones are no trouble but the rewards are better so you know how it is.

Is there a way to grind companionship EXP? I have pretty much never used Noelle or Lisa so their stories are never gonna unlock if this doesn't change.

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 21, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

No Wave posted:

The reason ATK is generally worse is because it's usually a bigger number than %DMG thanks to feathers and substats.

500 base ATK with +140% atk and +20% dmg you get:
( 500 * (1 + 1.4) ) * 1.2 = 1440

500 base ATK with +80% atk and +80% dmg you get:
( 500 * (1 + .8) ) * 1.8 = 1620

In rare cases, like Childe with R5 Rust or Razor with Skyrider Greatsword+Gladiator, you can end up with more +dmg than +atk% in which case +atk% on goblet could actually be correct. This almost never happens though which is why elemental goblet is almost always preferable.

Quoting this because I don't do math well and have no idea how it works in this game and will probably need this info later.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

As long as we're optimizing: it takes 1966 Fading Star's Might to buy out the first store. I don't think anyone is quite there yet, but some people should be getting there tomorrow if they're high enough AR and they've been grinding meteors with all of their resin.

Once you're done, stop doing meteors, because once the 1 FSM for 500 Mora is the only deal left, it's both more effort and less reward than just doing Mora leylines.

For this same reason, don't spend Fragile Resin on meteors. There's plenty of time to get 1966 FSM, and it's not worth doing them after that.

Bussamove posted:

Yeah, I stopped spending fragile on meteors after a couple because they give so much I'll have the shop cleared out soon anyway.

I have 3 million mora right now this is ridiculous and it will be gone in an instant.

How are you guys spending resin on meteors, I don't get it.

Literally, how do you buy more... I don't know how it works at all. Do you pay another 40 resin to do the challenge again or is it like the leylines and you get more rewarded to you afterwards?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Tae posted:

talk to mona on the map

Asimo posted:

Specifically once the prior set of four is cleared. She'll spawn a new set somewhere else on the map afterwards.

Ohhh, I've been doing it once a day, thinking that a new set of four only pop up every time 4AM rolls around like the Daily Commissions. Okay, that explains things.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yeah, you can make basically any character look good with all their constellations and talents maxed out

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

dogsicle posted:

it's a C0 Chongyun with C1+ Sucrose/Xingqiu and C? Diona, but aside from Sucrose's C1 none of those are really affecting the performance of that team, unless Sucrose or Diona happen to be fully C6. gandlethorpe did show some heavy EM stacking on Sucrose before though, which is likely the big contributor people aren't just going to walk into running the same team.

I have no idea how to tell what constellation people are just from looking. People were talking about how great Fishcl can be when you build her right be but I've only got her on C2 and I looked at the excel sheet on her and I have basically gently caress all to give her. No good bows, nothing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

berenzen posted:

The XQ is C1+ because there are 4 rain swords instead of 3. The Sucrose is C1+ because there are multiple uses of her skill. The Chong is C0 because the end of the combo doesn't launch a series of ice blades in a line to do a bunch of cryo damage. It's hard to determine the constellation of the diona because there's isn't a visual giveaway like the others.

Ah okay. I have literally none of those characters and I'm dumb so I totally forgot that I could've just used the internet to look up what they did and I didn't have to own them myself to know that.

Indecisive posted:

so you just shouted 'MAX CONSTELLATIONS UGH' for no reason huh sounds like youre just looking for reasons to bitch because youre salty about something

not as if constellations is some kind of whale trap for 4* anyway, its way easier to get constellations for a 4* than it is to get a 5* unit period

Tae posted:

Okay I think you need to either throw away the spreadsheet or quit Genshin if you're this upset over a PVE game.

I don't get why you guys are jumping all over me for that post! All I said is that everyone probably looks great with all their abilities maxed out and that Fischl apparently shines when she gets even more constellations and can handle being a main fighter on her own. I don't know exactly how to build her for that and I don't have any spectacular weapons or artifacts to hand her right now according to the spreadsheet. It was linked in the thread and I was happy for it because I wasn't sure what I should be aiming to have everyone equipped with generally.

Like, I wouldn't be surprised if the game had a subtle tell to it for everyone's constellation ranks this whole time that I just didn't notice. I don't know.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bloody Emissary posted:

All meteorites in the same batch pulse the same element. I've never seen one with anything other than Cryo, Pyro, or Electro, so that's...about an 11% chance? Not too unlikely.

Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that Anemo and Geo don't exist as reactions on the meteors at this point.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh my god, the spare few times I've decided to spend Primogems this event I have gotten no one but Ningguang three times in a row, what the actual hell.

And then everything else has been three star weapons aside from the two dragon pikes I picked up out of the blue. :psyduck:

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Nov 23, 2020

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

Ningguang with C2 is pretty awesome (though not quite as awesome as C6), so grats on becoming a Ning main

Yeah, I have to say, that it seems like a pretty good skill to have. She really seems like she shines a lot more based on how much of her constellation gets filled out.

But me not playing gacha games before hand just makes me wish this was just for constellation abilities and you could actually get characters in some other manner besides rolling the dice and hoping someone new shows up and it's not 28 one handed swords that stop being useful past AR17 or whenever they get outclassed.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Ashenai posted:

lol at the guy who needs a specific homecooked dish to not starve

I can't blame any random NPC for wanting comfort food after getting out of their magic meteor induced coma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Someone help, how do I break these targets for Ellin? She's reinforced these things out of like, Hillichurl shields, they're way too strong.