Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Area 51 does contain aliens. But they're the Alf kind of cool aliens and they're having a bitching time playing video games with the Air Force enlisted.

Mr Rogers never died but is biding his time to return to us when we need him most, Gandalf style. (Just got to slay that Balrog first.)

There is a shadowy cabal that controls industrial measurements to make sure you get slightly more when you buy by weight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Kittens secrete allergens to make your eyes water because otherwise they would be so cute your heart would stop.

Bright Bart

Shakespeare didn't write his early plays. His mother did but didn't want all the attention.

Trying

the pryamids point to a message on the moon. it reads "you're doing great!"

google THIS

The moon landing was faked. It actually happened, but the recordings on public record were shot in a studio because Neil was farting up a storm during the real thing. What he actually said after landing was not "The eagle has landed" but "That one's going to leave a mark."

Derpies

by sebmojo
Planet X is real, but it is real shy and NASA is sensitive to its needs.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pecan

tupac in a photo from cedar point, he smiles behind the powdered sugar that had rubbed off on his face

Heather Papps

hello friend

jfk was assassinated by a flying, sentient, magic bullet on a whirlwind adventure of self discovery

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Voice of Labor

the exe-cute-tive branch of the united states government had no prior knowledge of or involvement with 9/11

the rubble from wtc towers 1,2 and 7 make an emote like this:

=o

Talkc

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Jimmy Hoffa is deep inside the [HUG CAVE] underneath [PLAYPARK CITY] where he gets to enjoy [LOTS OF FUN] for [FUNTERNITY]

Bright Bart

You are being followed by men in dark suits and sunglasses.

They are hired by your friends & family to gather data on what kind of birthday gift you might like.

Christoph
Hidden in Bill Gates' vaccine is a nanochip that reminds you to laugh at your mistakes

Heather Papps posted:

jfk was assassinated by a flying, sentient, magic bullet on a whirlwind adventure of self discovery

:lol:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

Me: Jet fuel can't melt steal beams!

Jet fuel: You look amazing today.

Me: :blush: I take it back

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

The moon landing was faked. It actually happened, but the recordings on public record were shot in a studio because Neil was farting up a storm during the real thing. What he actually said after landing was not "The eagle has landed" but "That one's going to leave a mark."

That's one small fart for man, one giant fart trapped in my spacesuit. Oh jesus, Houston, I'm gettin' dizzy in here.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The UN refuses to let the USA adopt the metric system because that's the only excuse all the other nations have to not adopt a universal metric calendar, and no one can agree on which two months to abolish.

pecan

the earth is phat

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

The aliens are hiding in a cute little dimple on the Face on Mars.

Finger Prince

The secret cabal behind the one world government is actually the build-a-bear group.

Trying

Finger Prince posted:

build-a-bear group.

pecan

alnilam

Area 51 is just a distraction to draw people's attention away from Area 420

ty manifisto

alnilam

The earth is hollow and the molemen are all actually Hans Moleman, who is a very cute nice old man, but this is why they remain underground

ty manifisto

pecan

big doritos invented the conspiracy theory about vaccines being used to implant tracking devices in normal citizens to foster more positive public supports for nachos, a more acceptable form of putting chips in2 ur body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor

babeuf and the conspiracy of wuzzles