Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl

by Fluffdaddy
Sleeping is very good, I like sleeping a lot for many hours. Any sleepers here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"Oh no, I slept too much and I hate it" is not a thing I have been known to say

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

big sleep fan here

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

FutonForensic

long-time sleeper here. love taking a quick horizontal when the ol' ball and chain isn't looking. she doesn't know why i'm so relaxed... heh heh

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

long-time sleeper here. love taking a quick horizontal when the ol' ball and chain isn't looking. she doesn't know why i'm so relaxed... heh heh

lol. ur secret is safe ITT... probably

Goons Are Gifts

It's pretty great, but be careful with your ratio. I used to sleep occasionally and it was good, but it became so good that it served as a gateway drug towards sleep addiction. Nowadays I hardly can stay active if I don't sleep every 12 to 18 hours. Between 6 to 9 hours a day can be gone by me sleeping. It's still great, believe me, but it became a necessity that I can not stay away from anymore.

Sleep carefully.

TedHornsby

Refined Taste

Goons Are Groovy posted:

It's pretty great, but be careful with your ratio. I used to sleep occasionally and it was good, but it became so good that it served as a gateway drug towards sleep addiction. Nowadays I hardly can stay active if I don't sleep every 12 to 18 hours. Between 6 to 9 hours a day can be gone by me sleeping. It's still great, believe me, but it became a necessity that I can not stay away from anymore.

Sleep carefully.

Your signature is hypnotic. It's making me...sleepy.

google THIS

Goons Are Groovy posted:

Sleep carefully.

Scientists warn many people become so addicted to sleep that they start sleeping permanently. There are people who have been sleeping for hundreds of years and even orders of magnitude longer, not waking up to eat, drink, or stop their bodies from rotting away.

Stoner Sloth

what is this emotion that you call 'sleeping'?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Big Scary Owl

by Fluffdaddy

Stoner Sloth posted:

what is this emotion that you call 'sleeping'?

That username seems so perfect for someone that likes sleeping!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Big Scary Owl posted:

That username seems so perfect for someone that likes sleeping!

we always want what we can't have

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Ass-penny

I too like sleep. In fact I wish I were still sleeping, instead of getting ready to go to work.
Also the band Sleep is p good and I'm glad they're making music again.

Prof. Crocodile

I have a problem with sleep: when I am asleep I never want to wake up, and when I am awake I never want to go to sleep. So sleeping and waking up are just kind of a chore.
But every once in a while on a holiday or vacation I wake up, and I'm still sleepy, and I know I can go back to sleep and it is just. :discourse:

TedHornsby

Refined Taste
I'll have my opinions on sleep ready after a short nap.

Big Scary Owl

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I have a problem with sleep: when I am asleep I never want to wake up

big :same:

----------------

Talkc

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
I used to have bad sleep. Like real bad night terror sleep. But then i got good meds, and now sleep is great. I love taking naps.

NAPS. Just like sleeping, whenever. It was a foreign concept to me as a kid, and now im like.... im just gonna sleep now.

Fantastic. Feels great.

Prof. Crocodile

Only as an adult have I learned to take naps, and can confirm that they are great.

Are naps officially sleep? Will need a ruling from the OP to be sure, but either way I like them.

itry

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Are naps officially sleep? Will need a ruling from the OP to be sure, but either way I like them.

brb, polling the neighborhood cats

bedpan

I love sleep and see sleeping as the best part of the day. Sometimes I'll just lie in my bed with my eyes closed for hours too.

biosterous

sleeping good

naps also good!

napping is wasted on the young imo

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Big Scary Owl

by Fluffdaddy
I think naps also count as sleep yea

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

my body likes sleep so much sometimes it get's out of the bed while it's doing it to enjoy sleeping while walking

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

They call it things like "getting the old shut-eye", "getting your vert on", "testing the mattress", and "powering down for the night". Could your teen be addicted to sleep? We'll tell you more in our shocking investigative report, Sleep: The Lazy Killer! Up next!

Areola Grande

getting ur vert on sounds more like waking up imo

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

getting ur vert on sounds more like waking up imo

Oh poo poo. I don't know simple directions. Lol

Areola Grande

bout 2 get my 'riz on...tal

Big Scary Owl

by Fluffdaddy
Almost time for bed, night night folks

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Bed posting after waking up over here, still dizzy from the euphoria, might turn around for another round because I have a sleep problem and I'm not going to solve it today

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I slept until I wept, then I slept some more.

----------------

Areola Grande

wake up sleeple

haha j/k. it's raining. go back 2 sleep :comfyoot:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Well well well, it's a Mr. I-can-sleep-because-I-don't-do-a-bunch-of-meth Fancypants convention.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Areola Grande

nesamdoom posted:

Well well well, it's a Mr. I-can-sleep-because-I-don't-do-a-bunch-of-meth Fancypants convention.

I hate it when my teeth grind all nightb and masterbation doesn't work! Justmeththings :glomp:

Areola Grande

srsly tho. I'll see u fellow BIG sleepers in the goodnight thread ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

nesamdoom posted: