Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Ed Sheeran flicking your electricity on and off from outside because you didn't pay rent on time. It is night time and you have all the lights off anyway but have to set the clock on the microwave in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
Wasn't he last seen drifting along the Ohio River eating church dinners in exchange for promises not to sing?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Ed Sheeran is why Thom Yorke refuses to smile.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

zaepg posted:

Ed Sheeran looks like the kind of guy who'd jack off naked in a park to some pigeons.

Ed Sheeran anagrams include

Red He see an

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Ed Sheeran once cornered me outside a bar with an acoustic guitar and said if I didn’t go back inside and pay his bar tab for the night he would follow me around playing Snow Patrol covers.

That tab was like seventy bucks!

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
By law he must stay 200 feet from Children and Pigeons

zaepg fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Dec 29, 2020

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
twitchy guy in the club bathroom selling ed sheerans (it's two Tums in a nickel bag; he is entirely straightforward about it)

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Julius CSAR posted:

Ed Sheeran once cornered me outside a bar with an acoustic guitar and said if I didn’t go back inside and pay his bar tab for the night he would follow me around playing Snow Patrol covers.

That tab was like seventy bucks!

that electrical infetterance copy paste except i dont talk to him and go home

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

All I know about him is he has the worst tattoos. In the world

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

his habit of using tiny guitars makes me think he's built like shrek

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
say Ed Sheeran into a mirror three times at midnight and you will feel like a real doofus, I'm telling you

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Ed sheeran anagram

She read Ned

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Ed sheeran getting a sharer platter of mozzarella sticks w you, he covers them all in ketchup

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
In Africa and most of Asia if you draw an accurate picture of Ed Sheeran people will call you a racist

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

A LOVELY LAD posted:

Ed sheeran getting a sharer platter of mozzarella sticks w you, he covers them all in ketchup

Ed sheeran volunteers to perform at your kids bday party for free but then upper decks your toilet

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
sometimes, we just don't want to realize the truth about somebody

the bitter, bitter werehorse truth

it's okay, ed

we just want to help you

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Ed Sheeran does not know that pasta must be boiled

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Ed Sheeran paid a plastic surgeon to make him look like that, unfortunately he cheaped out to save money for Pokemon cards and that's the story of why Ed Sheeran looks like he does.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He looks like a grotesque overgrown baby, he makes the sissiest failson music imaginable, but the guy just has this twinkle in his eye like he plows girls until they can’t walk straight and it’s like they love the pain and send HIM flowers the next day complimenting him on how he stretched them out like a wild horse and that they’ve never felt wind blow up that high and how they feel so fresh and liberated. WHATEVER ED! We know your game and it ain’t fair and square basketball! :dunkedon:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm his cousin Ted Sheeran ask me anything.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

Does he wear briefs? I bet he wears briefs. :allears:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

...Why!?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Ed Sheeran is the third Pete. He escaped the Nickelodeon lot when an employee forgot his key card and propped the door open to have a smoke.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

numberoneposter posted:

absolutely not. no.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
His music is super lame but he seems like he’s probably an ok guy for a celebrity. He should def stop the music part tho

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Mrs. Genesplicer and I went to a Snow Patrol concert several years ago, and Sheeran was the opening act. We found him to be a typical opening act; someone you waited through to get to the real show. Later on, he became very popular, against our dire predictions at the time.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

thrilla in vanilla posted:

His music is super lame but he seems like he’s probably an ok guy for a celebrity. He should def stop the music part tho

i dunno man if i had a song with 900 million views on youtube i'd keep going

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Goddamn dude that’s like maybe your grandparents and some babies haven’t heard it. :captainpop:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Caesar Saladin posted:

I'm convinced at least 30 percent of those views are from a click farm

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Gaunab posted:

I've come to hate all rich and famous people as I grow older.

It should be me not then who's famous and rich:colbert:

Same.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

bossy lady posted:

I'm convinced at least 30 percent of those views are from a click farm

Or it could just be people listening to the song more than once? I don't know what way youtube records views but it's a shame that Ed Sheeran can get 900m views on something while Kirin J. Callinan, Alex Cameron and Caroline Polachek all languish in obscurity.

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.

Valko posted:

Or it could just be people listening to the song more than once? I don't know what way youtube records views but it's a shame that Ed Sheeran can get 900m views on something while Kirin J. Callinan, Alex Cameron and Caroline Polachek all languish in obscurity.

Alex Cameron good.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I like Snow Patrol and will fight you all, then sue for medical damages when I lose.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

When Ed Sheeran went on Game of Thrones, he was adamant there be a scene where the audience watches his penis get mutilated in excruciating fashion. When the producers refused, Ed left the room and proceeded to scream for ten minutes. He then re-entered the room and acted like nothing had happened.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Ed Sheeran hides in a garbage can with Oscar the Grouch and takes up-skirt photos of women for fast cash.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the refuses to say the word pubes

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

well why not posted:

his habit of using tiny guitars makes me think he's built like shrek

i posted this but look at the eye situation here, is this a shop or something? ed you weird.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ed sheeran wrote the macarena but he did not come up with the dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think it's good that there can be a really famous pop star who looks like that. Maybe we're getting less shallow as a society. I mean his songs suck too. How accepting must our society be!