Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
He was an old BYOB guy and really cool but also spent a lot of time fighting dracula's and I haven't seen him post in forever. Hadn't thought about him in a while but I just hung his BYOB secret Santa present he painted for me from 2016 above my bed in my new apartment, and it is still like one of the most thoughtful gifts anyone has ever given me. Just wanted to say hi and send good vibes if he was still around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Dracula perished in Coupons and Deals back in 2017 so I assume he went on to fight monsters in more (spooky) green pastures.

vanisher

pouring out one for yobbers past

Macnult

stay safe gatekeeper

FluffieDuckie

Hi nooner :wave:

I love that painting

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
That's an awesome painting. I hope your friend is okay :smith:

Are we doing secret BYOB santa this year? Cos if so we need to do it like, yesterday

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

take the moon

by sebmojo
i really hope gatekeepers okay, i think about them sometimes cuz they went thru poo poo similar to what i went thru

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

i hope gatekeeper is ok too, i :love: gatekeeper

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

That's an awesome painting. I hope your friend is okay :smith:

Are we doing secret BYOB santa this year? Cos if so we need to do it like, yesterday

The secret is that Santa is real and very much alive!