Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

The 2020 computer simulated National Champion Minnesota State University Mavericks welcome you all to attempt to attack dethrone God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

5-1 bsu beavers lol

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS QUINNIPIAC BULLSHIT

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

20 min to go, have them on the ropes, keep it up and we've got this Mavs.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

UND probably going to win this and be insufferable about it but let's go Bulldogs.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Soft goal, should have just let that first goal stand and send everyone home three hours ago. (kidding)

What a game.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

SCSU sucks but I need them to win to keep my dream nearly all MN frozen four alive.

Also gently caress BC.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I am still mad about the msu implosion. To loving scsu. Those garbage rear end chokers.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Also my wife went to umass and hasn't shut up about "Massachusetts hockey" since.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

A good day for hockey last night:

Mavs beat UMass 2-0 and St. Thomas got smoked 12-2 by SCSU. Gonna be a looong season Tommies! Get hosed. repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

I'm not super happy it was SCSU doing the murder but sometimes you take what you can get.

Also, Notre Dame is in the mid east.