Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BACKFLAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Gonna be great when Retribution loses in embarrassing fashion despite the infighting

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I turned on just in time to see a teased confrontation between two giants before a commercial break, can't wait to come back from commercial break to.... something else happening instead!

Edit: Not even a mention on commentary of what happened :lol:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 17, 2020

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Pretty sure the show has become sentient and senile all at once.

Also member when Dijiakovic had awesome matches with Keith Lee? And now he just plods around like a boring as gently caress jobber?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Jiro posted:

Pretty sure the show has become sentient and senile all at once.

Also member when Dijiakovic had awesome matches with Keith Lee? And now he just plods around like a boring as gently caress jobber?

yea can't believe how fast they ruined Keith

e: and Riddle getting owned 1 on 1 clean by Slapjack during their showdown made this whole night worthwhile (even though I walked my dog, took a shower, made dinner, and didn't pay much attention to 75%, which still seems like too much WWE)

e2: hahah and Riddle gets pinned by Ali; I un-ironically love Retribution

Hirez fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Nov 17, 2020

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RETRIBUTION WINZ

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Lmao

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Is that their 2nd win? or maybe as high as their 3rd?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I thought 555-AMEN was HBK's number

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Detective Hardy on the case of who made photoshops of how lame he is

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
when did they put the announce table back together

also restitution lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gently caress you little vincent. gently caress your tendons

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

graph posted:

when did they put the announce table back together

also restitution lol

they just seem like 5 boards that are held together by like snap clips that break easy so should just be easy to hook up during a commercial break, or they just have backup tables ready whenever Lana is on site :shrug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

When was Jeff proven innocent?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

ugh how is there over an hour left, ive skipped sooo much and ive literally seen everything thats happened tonight just because they recap they whole night after every loving break

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

When was Jeff proven innocent?

sometime during the Sheamus feud

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

When was he proven innocent?

Okay realtalk I thiiiiiink the week after the car crash the only thing we had established for a fact was that Elias didn't do it. But then Jeff forgot. Or something.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol at Alexa getting a Fiend remix

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
alexa theme got a re-rub

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Codependent Poster posted:

lol at Alexa getting a Fiend remix

good cause the Fiend Shrieks that last 3 hours scare the poo poo out of my sleeping dog

e: it also might be the worst theme of all time im my personal opinion...

Hirez fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 17, 2020

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol miz's face

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sometime during the Sheamus feud

Was it actually though? Like, the way I remember it is:

- Elias is found in the parking lot, having been hit by Jeff Hardy's car.
- Jeff is found half-conscious in some bushes nearby reeking of booze, he gets arrested.
- Jeff returns claiming he was jumped from behind by somebody with red hair.
- Jeff and Sheamus start feuding, with Jeff assuming Sheamus was the one who did it.
- Jeff beats Sheamus in the feud. At no point does Sheamus admit to ever being behind it all.

Then Elias shows up a couple of months later and says,"Hey I'm back after Jeff hosed me up" and Jeff warns him not to say he hosed him up, or he'd gently caress him up.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Also Jeff threw a gallon of piss on Sheamus, an amount and color that almost have being piss drunk as a prerequisite

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Morrison yelling,"Don't piss him off!" :lol:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm gonna figure out this elias thing but first can someone clear up for me why Bray is fighting The Miz if Miz doesn't want to fight Bray and Bray is offering to forgive the miz and saying "it doesn't have to be this way".

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGgVTR1duN0

"A good man, Elias. walked away with injuries that could have been severe."

So according to Detective Jeff Hardy, Elias is a good man and did not do the thing.

"Eyewitnesses showed up that they interviewed. They said they saw the person get out of my car, flee the scene, they said the person had red hair and a red beard."

Now I don't blame you for forgetting, this was early last June and it's mid november now. Also Jeff has also forgotten all of this as of today. Personally I blame that motherfucking ladders match recently.

Edit- Now Sheamus claimes that those eyewitnesses were Jeff Hardy fans who were lying on his behalf, but regardless.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't give a gently caress!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

I'm gonna figure out this elias thing but first can someone clear up for me why Bray is fighting The Miz if Miz doesn't want to fight Bray and Bray is offering to forgive the miz and saying "it doesn't have to be this way".

That question was asked by a former member of the writing staff!

He wasn't a FORMER member of the writing staff when he started to ask the question.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This whole jeff hardy thing reminds me of the fake rowan thing. IMO the superstar driving the story (Daniel Bryan, Jeff Hardy) demanded that there be a simple change to make the story that makes no sense make sense. But the person who is the actual reason none of these stories make sense has no interest in any plot point they personally did not poo poo out and so the plot twist can not exist longer than a week because Vince is uninterested and incapable of adding it into his mental conception of how the feud should go.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Why Lacey and Peyton?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The dumbest part of fake Rowan was Bryan flipping out when he found out it was actually Rowan

Why Lacey and Peyton?

Because who cares at this point

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ladies royal rumble every ppv until we get sick of them thanks

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sami's communist revolutionary look is so good

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ok making GBS threads on quibi was kind of funny

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The ACTing

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I can't wait for Drew to slice someone in half with his sword

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't normally have nice things to say about thunderdome but that in-crowd pyro effect was pretty cool looking.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

which of these men will be jobbing to roman at survivor series

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is gonna be a pretty big match, I guess, since we have like 25 minutes left.

unless the entrances are 900 years long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So.... is Randy Orton the golden child of WWE management who gets to do what he wants or not? :confused:

Edit: "You alright, ya big Scot? :haw:" :lol:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Nov 17, 2020