Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My birthday is coming up and I'm in my 30's and I'm going to be alone and it's covid times and everything else. I'm thinking of following this plan:

1. Work
2. Drinking by myself

But does anyone have any other ideas? Something fun to do or eat? A present to buy for myself??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

LSD is really easy to find at the moment so do that OP

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

nuketulsa posted:

Yeah really bad research chemicals that people call "acid" are easy to find at the moment and actual LSD is elusive. But maybe that's just my area.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

nuketulsa posted:

I was going to disagree with you, but it’s actually true. I’m just so used to it being a pain in the dick to find. I got a 10 strip in my sock drawer for a rainy day, which was just unfathomable up until relatively recently.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Yeah really bad research chemicals that people call "acid" are easy to find at the moment and actual LSD is elusive. But maybe that's just my area.
Your area just sucks. It’s actually easier to get the real deal instead of RC’s like 2C and such.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Masturbate, make it special, put some candles up, put on some Sade. Make an evening of it

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Anyway, order in from your favorite spot, OP. I got a bigass 18” NY pizza AND a key lime pie. I did have help though.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
start a family by any means necessary

any

means.

admiraldennis
Jul 22, 2003

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
gently caress working on your birthday. i always take work off.

anyway i did a bunch of cool poo poo for mine back in may. just tried to have a perfect self-absorbed day

smoked a few blunts

ordered a favorite meal from a favorite restaurant

took a long bath

played with old computers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
smoke weed

go on a bike ride

both

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Use all the cheat codes in your favorite video games.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
have you considered its time to try a manic episode?

walking around
Jul 29, 2013
op I was in the same boat recently and I did 1 and 2 that you suggested. I did not get myself a birthday present but socked some cash away for student loans or Roth IRA. 3 years ago I got myself a bass guitar for my birthday, you could do that if you don't already have one

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
If you are by yourself then whatever you indulge in go for abnormally high quality rather than quantity. In my experience that usually ends up being a better use of splurge money. Having more than enough to yourself seems like a good idea until you overdo it.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Usually on my b-day i flagellate myself with a lash for each year and sacrifice a chicken. You could try that

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Treat yo self. Make your favourite meal, watch your favourite movie, buy something for yourself that you normally wouldn't. Pampering yourself is good, too. Get a bath bomb in your favourite colours, get yourself a Magic Bag if you have a microwave, get some expensive hand cream because everyone's hands are so dried out from the constant handwashing, and they will thank you.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I watched the Deep Space 9 episode where bashir is worried about turning 30 and doused myself in fancy perfume. your mileage may vary.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

Laslow posted:

I was going to disagree with you, but it’s actually true. I’m just so used to it being a pain in the dick to find. I got a 10 strip in my sock drawer for a rainy day, which was just unfathomable up until relatively recently.
You need to keep it in the freezer so it wont all evaporate.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My birthday is coming up and I'm in my 30's and I'm going to be alone and it's covid times and everything else. I'm thinking of following this plan:

2. Drinking by myself

eat pizza, smoke weed

ftfy

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Here's a birthday song for your special day.
https://youtu.be/JYuUOgED1sg

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

I always use my birthday as an excuse to be a real piece of poo poo anti social layabout. Watch my favorite movies, eat something tasty, take as many naps as I fuckin want no one can stop me.

I guess this year's been one long birthday tbh

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Eat an edible and go watch vaporwave videos

Or get drunk on webcam with family and friends like i do

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

nuketulsa posted:

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Breakfast:
2 eggs over easy, 2 porkchops, and a pale ale in a pint glass. Some coffee.

Go outside, do a thing. Play in your yard, go for a hike, walk in the park; just do an outside thing. Smoke some weed at some point in here.

That would be the morning at least. Gonna have to work out the afternoon...

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
have a wank and go to sleep early. like, 5pm or something. wake up refreshed in the morning

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
make like 2 gallons of kickass soup and dont stop eating it until its gone. soup is the way

meet new people while playing among us

binge a tv show but not a new one

have some melatonin and then later some zzzquil so the birthday doesnt linger

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Masturbate until your dick won't get up anymore OP.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Masturbate until your dick won't get up anymore OP.
how far did you get when you were young and wanted to see how many times you could in one day? im pretty sure i did 9

we all did this once right? right?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Buy a bigger TV and stare at it

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Insert something abnormaly large into your anus.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Get 5 or 6 different takeaways delivered all at once.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Skyrim

Zeinin
May 7, 2003

Start an asinine expensive hobby like collecting veblen goods or porches

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
For my alone birthday this year I got bbq brisket sandwich with all my favourite sides, a couple tall boys of my favorite beers, and just watched a bunch of my favourite movies.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Get a bunch of blood, urine and feces and writhe around in it, see if it brings back any memories of that special day.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Have sex! With your hand. But dress it up nice, maybe a stocking, a little lipstick.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Try increasing your vibrational mode until you phase out of this plane of existence onto a higher plane where poo poo's sure to own. Then report back.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

how far did you get when you were young and wanted to see how many times you could in one day? im pretty sure i did 9

we all did this once right? right?

I do this every day.

My dick looks like it lost an MMA fight

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Wake up... it's about as much as we can ask for in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You could always write mean tweets to Scott Baio. Barring that, you could always jerk it.