Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

You could always write mean tweets to Scott Baio. Barring that, you could always jerk it.

I feel like the op can multitask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Order those Funko Pops! you’ve been eyeballing for a while.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Order those Funko Pops! you’ve been eyeballing for a while.
Sounds dangerous. Like grocery shopping while hungry. Better crank your hog beforehand to play it safe.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
Edited out threatening post about U.S. politicians

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Nov 19, 2020

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

My birthday was right after closures started the first time so all my plans got cancelled (as they should have been, but it was still a massive bummer). I got exceedingly drunk and played Gears 5 with my brothers (video chatting online via Hangouts) all weekend.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

You're obviously a frasier fan from your av and i remember you from the the frasier thread. Maybe a solo frasier theme party? Dress up in a too big suit that was the height of fashion in the 90s, a bald cap over a mullet wig, pour yourself a glass of sherry (you're already planning on drinking) put some opera and just roleplay as frasier on a night alone where all his friends have prior engagements but he makes a big deal out of how he can still have fun alone after roz ribs him about it. You could probably also hire an actor to pretend to be niles on a zoom call for pretty cheap. They're all out of work now.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Hi also had my birthday right after the lockdown started.

Got drunk, cooked some awesome food, played video games all weekend and then went to the local shooting range for some trigger time. Texted friends throughout the weekend so didn't really feel alone.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

My 30th birthday was a few weeks ago but no one told me that LSD was easy to get now????

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Spend it with your spouse and family

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

But does anyone have any other ideas? Something fun to do or eat? A present to buy for myself??

I was getting a chemo treatment on my 30th bday. You might try that for something memorable.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Sit on the floor in the dark while listening to Mahler symphonies on scratchy old vinyl.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Halloween Liker posted:

Get 5 or 6 different takeaways delivered all at once.

I know my next birthday plan.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Get into Warhammer

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I'd say hire a prostitute, but Covid. A gloryhole would probably be ok, tho.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Get into Warhammer

401k? Nah. 40k!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

learn to code, op

Aginor
Aug 1, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Get drunk and dance like no one is watching. That's what I've been doing for my birthday since I hit my 30's.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

Spoon with your spouse

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If you have a box of matches it's really easy to get some hunky firemen to show up to your birthday party

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Go to work and go home and gently caress the sleeve of your favorite jacket (op's mom)

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’ll play video games with you. Or host a Jackbox party in discord.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you do nothing special that day, it's like you never had a birthday, so you stay the same age. I'm still 27, it rocks!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Congratulate yourself for writing the quintessential GBS thread title.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

N. Senada posted:

I’ll play video games with you. Or host a Jackbox party in discord.

I had to look up Jackbox and it was thankfully not what I assumed it was.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
definitely hit the MDMA

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Be decent to someone

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Normally I go out to a movie and dinner. Since it's coronamania, I stayed home and played with the dogs.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
When I was single in my thirties I was hooked on MMOs so I celebrated my birthday with my REAL friends.

I’ve been married since I was 35 so mostly I just do what she wants for my birthday. Maybe buy myself something nice.

Lessons learned? After your 21st birthday that poo poo is alllll downhill.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Find a video game with a reputation for being arcane and hard. Research it, buy it. Remember this night, this is your goal setting. Get your first taste of it. Savor it.

This is your new hobby.

Replace your life, your identity, with this obscure, hard, difficult, unwelcoming, video game.

Next year, celebrate the video game on your bday. Happy 1 year day video game.

Learn to Speed run the hard game.

Become a buzzard in the fairly limited community for said game. Scoff at new people to the game on how you don't get why they have trouble.

Target developers for your gripes.

Become the bad seed.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I bought myself a nice pair of slippers from LL Bean, you should do that OP. Nothing like slidin’ them tootsies into some soft warm moccs.

Dr. Heart Collapse
Oct 30, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Babylon Astronaut posted:

Here's a birthday song for your special day.
https://youtu.be/JYuUOgED1sg

this is sick

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Celebrate being one year closer to a lonely and forgotten death by getting hosed up to the point of ego death :shrug:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Drive somewhere amazing and isolated like the South Dakota Badlands and feed your soul.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Try out a rotisserie turkey breast from the supermarket and a 1.75 size bottle of E+J Brandy.

meat glitter
Nov 12, 2019

this is my situation next month so im piggybacking off the great suggestions keep em comin goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Weka posted:

Have sex! With your hand. But dress it up nice, maybe a stocking, a little lipstick.

this