Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i havent but im curious if anyone has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
my gas station attendant's manager's uncle back in india died of it

(it sounds like a joke but it's 100% true)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rest in peace sir

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
yeah but only because they quit facebook after all of the censorship and joined parler

(which they also quit like two days later because of all the overt nazi poo poo lmao)

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
no I haven't sid, thanks for asking

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My neighbor died

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I didn't really like him tho

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

rrst in peace still nonetheless

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

Hey weren't you the guy shaking us down for a buck yesterday?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

im a lot of guys

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

not to say multiple people just ive been a lot of different weren't you that guys on this website

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
None so far but lile my wifes entire family got it in varying degrees! Her dads in the hospital right now!!

He's doing fine actually right now.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

preemptive rest in peace

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I can't be mad at that. Preemptive rip to everyone

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
My uncle and a guy who used to frequent a bar I used to hang out at both died from COVID. Both were of the "I ain't wearing no mask" variety.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

alas, rst in peace still

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

My stepdad's brother in law's brother's girlfriend died of some respiratory ailment. She tested negative for covid apparently but it was in like may and there were a lot of excess deaths here so Ive been assuming the test was probably wrong

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

nice of you to offer a rip unlike those weirdos in the other covid thread writing essays on why it's normal and good to wish death on the "chuds"

rip evrryone

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

no but i reserved this post just in case

!!!UPDATE!!!
still nobody yet

Call Your Grandma fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Nov 19, 2020

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Bf's brother's gf died from it. She was one of those who died in their prime, too. :ohdear: Legit sad.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
weird how nobody who died from COVID has chimed in to provide firsthand testimony :thunk:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My great aunt, and my friend lost his mom. Both because of lovely care homes not protecting them.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mulaney Power Move posted:

nice of you to offer a rip unlike those weirdos in the other covid thread writing essays on why it's normal and good to wish death on the "chuds"

rip evrryone

Honestly, I’m sad that they’re dead and wish they had made better choices but I’m also extremely angry at them for not taking the virus seriously, infecting others and leaving the rest of us to deal with the aftermath. I absolutely understand the anger and mostly think it’s justified.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
does john prine count

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

res in peace to the aunts and bosses etc rest in peace do not come back as vengeful undead

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
My wife’s uncle died from it. When I heard he died, I assumed it was cardiac related due to his 20 year long crack habit.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

preemptive rest in peace

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Wife's co-workers dad just got diagnosed with brain cancer and is in the hospital having daily rounds of chemo in a hotspot area of the state. So things don't look that good for him.

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power

extra row of teeth posted:

Bf's brother's gf died from it. She was one of those who died in their prime, too. :ohdear: Legit sad.

My friend's 34 year old boyfriend died of it :(

And a seemingly healthy 65 year old my mom knew. And the friend of a friend that was in his mid-40s.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

My betta fish died last week, presumably from covid

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer
I work in healthcare and have seen a couple.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Zil posted:

Wife's co-workers dad just got diagnosed with brain cancer and is in the hospital having daily rounds of chemo in a hotspot area of the state. So things don't look that good for him.

hope he pulls through thats a real lovely hand. rest in peace to the 34 year old and the other one and the patients and any i may have missed

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mulaney Power Move posted:

rip evrryone

thata really messed up no one should wish death on anyone in my personal opinion

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
My lab coordinator from grad school, who was awesome, had a great sense of humor and stuck up for her TAs against most of the tougher crap the undergrads would throw their way.

It sucks.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ElectricSheep posted:

My lab coordinator from grad school, who was awesome, had a great sense of humor and stuck up for her TAs against most of the tougher crap the undergrads would throw their way.

It sucks.

drat im sorry rest in peace

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

I literally dont know a single person who has got it, let alone died from it. Pretty lucky I guess

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

An old friend from high school lost his elderly dad to it. Other than that, I only know people who got mild cases.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
My grandfather died of something very similar to covid as the epidemic was just starting in North America but it probably wasn't covid :shrug:

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I only like people who don't die from covid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tom Gorman posted:

My betta fish died last week, presumably from covid

Don’t be a dick