Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Excuse me, what. This dude looks like he should be showering in a YMCA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Welcome to the bone zone

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

He wants to do the opposite btw. There was an interview about it and he wants to make people associate the name with him rather than the shitheel

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Katana_Warrior posted:

bill simmons is adamant that Davion Mitchell should go 6th on his pod today, and while i can't tell if ryan russillo is posturing or being a yesman, but ryan russillo agrees and says that his sources back it up

Bill simmons doesnt even watch NBA basketball, you think he's out there scouting college dudes?

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Knights of Cade assemble

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

MourningView posted:

further proof of his high basketball IQ, should have boosted his stock if anything

lol

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

If you can shoot 3s or rebound in college you are NBA ready

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I cant wait for Bill Simmons to discover him and then have a podcast where he stops talking about the celtics long enough to mention how much of a UNICORN he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

Hey it got Jan Vesely to the top five

Jan Vessely you say?

https://youtu.be/3zlB5w08_Es