Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ani
Jun 15, 2001
illum non populi fasces, non purpura regum / flexit et infidos agitans discordia fratres
I'd like to participate. I would love a physical book, ideally a history book or some other cool non-fiction, or some poetry.

Xiahou Dun posted:

This is totally unorthodox (and it doesn't help that I'm the first non-OP reply), but I've been lurking TBB for like 10 years so I hope this is taken in good faith. I'm dead god drat broke but full of holiday spirit, so I want to extend the same offer I'm doing for the TradGames Secret Santa.

I'm broke as poo poo but I read and write like 8 kinds of Chinese across thousands of years of history and am a decent calligrapher so I'm offering decorative scrolls to any goons who want them* at the cost of shipping without asking for a dime in profit. I don't even want a gift, I just want to give people nice things and this is the skill I have. We can work out the particulars over PM's or e-mail or using the OP as a cut-away or whatever is best for everyone.

So if you want like some old-rear end poetry or some lines of the Dao De Jing or "butts butts balls cock" but in 500BCE era Chinese, hit me up. Happy holidays, everyone!

*Within reason, obviously. But I'll try really hard!
I'd love one of these too, and happy to pay for my own and sponsor 2 or 3 others who want them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ani
Jun 15, 2001
illum non populi fasces, non purpura regum / flexit et infidos agitans discordia fratres
Thanks, Secret Santa!