Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the worst Christmas song?
Christmas Shoes
That song from Frozen
The Mariah Carey song
Grandma got mauled by a deer with cwd
View Results

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

I swear to god if I hear "Christmas Shoes" playing I'll kill myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
im that live version of santa clause is coming to town by bruce springesteen that is just abhorrent and an affront to every sense. Ive always wondered is it bruce going 'HO HO HO' at the beginning or did they bring in a mall santa or something

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qE6WQmNus

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
a giant, anthropomorphic sar-cov-2 virus lip-syncing "all i want for christmas is you", forever

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

BUT ITS NOT EVEN THANKSGIVING

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

simply
having

awonderfulchristmastime

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

loving HELL I love this song!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Dominick, the Italian Christmas Donkey is possibly problematic, but there's no way I'm listening to it voluntarily.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
RIGGINGUPTHESELIGHTS

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Mommy and Santa were wrapping presents in the living room and I saw one of the presents and the present looked at me!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus and then Santa emptied his sack!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Christmas music is for sure the worst war crime committed during the War on Christmas. Like a mine field or fallout from a nuclear bomb, it just won't go away and claims new victims every year.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I am working from home and do not plan on doing any in store shopping this year. I have essentially no exposure to unwelcome Christmas music. All this time we thought we were protecting ourselves from covid, but it turns out the real virus we saved ourselves from... was Christmas Shoes.

*puts on Mannheim Steamroller for about 10 minutes before it hits one of the lovely ones, goes back to regular playlist*

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Turn it down, comrade. Someone might think we're celebrating the banned capitalist holiday.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It's "Christmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses.

Christmas music should only be allowed in public from December 25 12:00am to December 25 11:59pm.

I never heard "Christmas Shoes" before but after hearing approximately five seconds of it, I'm inclined to vote for it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can't we wrap up this war on Christmas? I suggest nukes.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This is the Christmas song 2020 deserves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNIDXUaVts

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8JoBttIy_c

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:eyepop:

I think I’m gonna skip Christmas this year.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Baby it’s Covid outside.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Can't wait for another two months of people arguing that "Baby, It's Cold Outside" does/does not have rapey vibes

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Grandma, for the love of GOD, "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" is not a loving "antifa anthem".

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ehud posted:

simply
having

awonderfulchristmastime

AUUGH

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I worked part time at an OfficeMax in highschool during two winters and christmas seasons (as well as a year + of a loving Radio Shack of all places, post HS) and absolutely prayed for my own and fellow co-workers deaths from having to listen to retail christmas music.

To this day I refuse to listen to christmas music in any form and will actively search to turn it all off if I can.
My wife doesn't QUITE grasp just how desperately I hate it, but bears with me and will at least turn her music off if I have to ride with her in her car. I know I'm a joyless gently caress, but I'm SCARRED god dammit.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I've never had to work retail, thank goodness, but Christmas music is just so awful. When it's not cloying, it's trying to hard to be clever. It's absolute torture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.
Marshmallow World and Walking In The Air are oddly missing from the choices.