Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FYI USian secret Satans: if you are choosing a carrier for delivery for your package, please be aware that FedEx and UPS are incredibly overwhelmed right now and are out and out just completely losing shipments of multiple boxes in their entirety, because they're operating skeleton crew and distanced due to COVID but also have grown exponentially...also due to COVID. USPS seems to be doing pretty okay (knock on wood) for the moment. I'll keep you updated as I have info because I always do; I ship probably 100,000+ boxes a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

My porch watching paid off and 2 of the 3 packages i needed are here and everything is made and wrapped EXCEPT THE LAST PACKAGE

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

Time for all of us to start watching mailmen carrying things around, because today is the deadline date for international packages!

If your Santee lives somewhere not inside the borders of your country, please make sure to send your box out today, or tell me (if not already done) if you can't do so yet.
If possible without major additional costs, a tracking option would be very lovely, so you and/or your Santee can check the box traveling across this beautiful earth and we can find it if it disappears. Feel free to tell me your tracking number/link/magical code word for the post fairy, then I can share it with your Santee anonymously, too. It's not mandatory though, I know this can be expensive.

Everyone shipping domestically or digitally still has until Tuesday next week, December 22nd, to send the gift on its way.

If anyone receives a gift already, please remember to post about it here!! Not only because I am dying to know what your Santa sent you or because I will be insanely jealous for whoever gets Sid's amazing paintings, but also so I can make a big green okay sign behind your match-up and we know everything worked out fine.

Phew, so many words. I wrote this post while rushing between a train a bus and there was a mean old guy screaming and I had trouble typing because it's raining like hell and this post was very intense I can tell you

Escape From Noise

I swear I sent out my package last Wednesday (my time). Praying hard

Heather Papps

hello friend

i mailed my package today! the lady at the post office said 20 odd bux but when i asked about tracking numbers that cost tripled! so, fingers crossed!
(dear santee: please note there is a postcard in the packaging. i had it mostly taped up when i looked slightly to the left and realized i hadn't put it in so i had to cut a slit and make it work thank you i love you goodbye)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

SIDS Vicious

i was unable to get a tracking number also but i mailed it out today and hopefully it makes it to thr US and A

Escape From Noise

The anticipation is killing me!:ohdearsass:

vanisher

I have received a beautiful gift from beloved forums user How Wonderful! Hades on steam. I'll post my progress in the games thread. Thank you for the gift friend!

more falafel please

forums poster

vanisher posted:

I have received a beautiful gift from beloved forums user How Wonderful! Hades on steam. I'll post my progress in the games thread. Thank you for the gift friend!

nice! hades is extremely good, and i've bounced off every roguelike i've ever played

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Nice, I have some physical stuff to send too but I might wait until the East Coast snow storm lets up. Hades rules a lot, I hope you enjoy it!

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

FluffieDuckie

Ok I’m FREAKING OUT.

The last piece of my gift has been “shipment notification received” for a week now.

So best case it hasn’t been picked up by the shipper. Worst case is gremlins ate it.

alnilam

gremliiiiins :argh:

i have 2 nice things for my santee that i'm excited about, still waiting on a third and then have to package it all up nicely but I will probably get it sent this weekend

ty manifisto

Goons Are Gifts

guys guys guys I got my gift today!!!

I got a really nice letter by the Derpies family, Papa Derpies wrote the words and Mini Derps had the idea for the gift, because I got fancy codes for my switch! It's perfect because I hardly ever play video games but still manage to sink hundreds of hours into the switch so I am soooo going to spend it all on hats and colorful costumes and games and everything.
Thank you Santa Derpies and thank you Mini Derps and thanks to the entire Derpies family, I hope you all enjoy a really lovely Christmas and eat the best candy of all time!

Prof. Crocodile

Glutes Are Great posted:

I got a really nice letter by the Derpies family, Papa Derpies wrote the words and Mini Derps had the idea for the gift, because I got fancy codes for my switch! It's perfect because I hardly ever play video games but still manage to sink hundreds of hours into the switch so I am soooo going to spend it all on hats and colorful costumes and games and everything.
Thank you Santa Derpies and thank you Mini Derps and thanks to the entire Derpies family, I hope you all enjoy a really lovely Christmas and eat the best candy of all time!

A gift of video games from the heart of a child may be the BYOBiest gift of all...

Derpies

by sebmojo

Glutes Are Great posted:

Glad ya like it and thanks! Mini derps as Nabbit says thanks as well

Heather Papps

hello friend

Derpies posted:

:rip:: me

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

Ok, update, my poo poo is all packed up and ready to ship! Keep an eye out please!

Goons Are Gifts

Derpies posted:

:shobon:
A perfect outfit

Escape From Noise

Edit: Wrong thread

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Dec 17, 2020

How Wonderful!

Alright, stuff should be on its way! I'm done forever!!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Sendin my stuff today with the hope that my box is snow proof

Goons Are Gifts

I just received an e-mail by the German postal service that even though I paid like 30 bucks extra for the gift to arrive via plane and thus a lot faster, it was no longer possible for them to do so due to Germany being in full lockdown again since Wednesday. While they did refund me the money I paid extra, they will now send it via boat instead and I was told this will add at least 30 days, possibly up to three months of shipping time until it arrives. Currently the gift is sitting in a harbor in Hamburg, all alone and in the cold, I hope they at least tucked it beneath a warm blanket. :ohdear:

I'll check my tracking status every now and then to see if it moves and if it really looks like it might take up until March until it arrives, I can set a date in January or so, to at least reveal to the waiting santee(s) who their santas were! If you want, that is. Depends on if it really does take this long and if any other international shippers are similarly affected.

Goons Are Gifts

Obviously I won't call anyone here a deadbeat if with shipments might take this long to move around. Any international santas that did receive a shipping receipt (or might be able to ask for it now, feel free to ask your postal service) can send it to me via e-mail and I'll take that as a proof that you did your best to make it move around the world. If it then takes until spring to actually arrive, well, this is the world we live in now. Either way, I won't ban anyone who tried. Personally, I'll probably throw an additional digital gift into my santee's face as a reimbursement for the waiting time, however it is, of course, not mandatory in any way to do so.

I sincerely hope domestic shipping at least works fine and I am very sorry for any santees that might have to wait a very long time for some Christmas cheer. Next time when we do this during a pandemic, let's start in August to be sure. :v:

Escape From Noise

I didn't get a shipping receipt. Is that picture I sent you enough? Dang! I bet this'll take a while

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Ah..... Schneeschaufel-Halterungen...

Maybe I'll just check if I can send something to mine via steam for now and then they can be overjoyed by a packet in the coming month.

Escape From Noise

Speaking for myself I don't mind waiting a bit. I don't need a digital thing, and if my package doesn't make it for some reason I'm okay with that.

Goons Are Gifts

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I didn't get a shipping receipt. Is that picture I sent you enough? Dang! I bet this'll take a while

Yes of course! That's entirely fine. I received receipts/pictures of the boxes/checkout receipts for paying for shipment already and all of those are cool, I do not believe anyone would cheat their way out of this by faking anything, sending the box is probably a lot less effort than doing any of that. :v:
So you're good, as well as everyone else who already sent me something. Maybe you are lucky, too, and it arrives faster, as you sent it out before the entire christmas stress started.

Escape From Noise

Praying hard to Satan my present arrives quickly!

FluffieDuckie

Well I finally got the estimated delivery date on the missing part of my gift.

It’s scheduled to arrive Christmas Eve :bang:

At least when I have to take my package to the post office after Christmas there won’t be as much of a line

Sorry santee :(

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Dec 18, 2020

Prof. Crocodile

I for one am delighted at the prospect that Yobmas may last until January. :kiddo:

How Wonderful!

My birthday is in mid-October and the mail here is so jangled up that I just now started getting a flood of cards and presents. I have to say it rules and I wish every year my birthday would be staggered over three months so I support asynchronous Yobmas with all my little heart.

Goons Are Gifts

Thanks to everyone who sent me shipping receipts/other form of confirmation, I ticked you all as definitely sent a box. Let's hope this will ultimately be unnecessary and everything arrives a bit faster, but if not, you're all good.
Obviously, this is not necessary for anyone shipping domestically, assuming this works better there. :v:

Escape From Noise

Praying and making sacrifices to Saint Nick

Finger Prince

My package went out on the first leg of its journey yesterday, now it's just up to Santa's helpers to get it the rest of the way there!

Derpies

by sebmojo
If my Santa shipped something through UPS they just claimed they delivered me a package at my front door, but never actually delivered anything. Waiting to see if they marked it as delivered but actually haven't dropped it off or what the deal is.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

How Wonderful! posted:

Ok, update, my poo poo is all packed up and ready to ship! Keep an eye out please!

How Wonderful! posted:

Alright, stuff should be on its way! I'm done forever!!

:peanut:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Derpies

by sebmojo

Kief Richards posted:

FYI USian secret Satans: if you are choosing a carrier for delivery for your package, please be aware that FedEx and UPS are incredibly overwhelmed right now and are out and out just completely losing shipments of multiple boxes in their entirety, because they're operating skeleton crew and distanced due to COVID but also have grown exponentially...also due to COVID. USPS seems to be doing pretty okay (knock on wood) for the moment. I'll keep you updated as I have info because I always do; I ship probably 100,000+ boxes a week.

To add to this my local next door boomer app is full of UPS and FedEx delivering random packages to incorrect addresses. I've got a random missing package that was delivered to some other house so they're really struggling here... In the mega populated suburban Utah. Can't imagine what it's like in a real city.

Goons Are Gifts

Hellooooo friends, so today has the last deadline coming up! Please make sure you can send your domestic gift out by today, or tell me somewhere if you can't do so yet.
I hope everyone had fun wrapping and packaging gifts together! I had and even though it might take decades for the gift to arrive. I'm super excited for my santee to open it up and be happy!

As usual, if anyone has any problems with sending or receiving the gift, anything at all, feel free to message or email or post me!!
Merry Christmas my secret santas and santees, I'm super happy we could make this happen this year despite all the unbyob trouble this wild world is going through

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

mine is (finally) going out today!

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

That thing I’ve been waiting for finally arrived :derp:

My gift is all wrapped up and mr duck is taking it to the post office as soon as he’s off this conference call.

I’ll send you the confirmation number as soon as I have it.