Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

"mulder??"

"scully, you wont believe what ive seen. big tittied goth girls. goth girls with big bazonkas. you wouldn't believe it scully. itd blow your mind. science cant explain that. it was the aliens scully. aliens made their tits big"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Mulder! Calm down! That's just my girlfriend! :smuggo:

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Nov 20, 2020

Ass-penny

I'd watch that episode.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

"It's not just the plot of Beach Bunny Boob Jobs, it's real, Scully, why would I lie? Think about it"

"Mulder, you're watching those tapes all alone and you haven't slept in three days"

"because I'm on to something. Look at this."

[The projector whirs on, behind Mulder is a photo of Ilhan Omar obviously photoshopped to have massive jugs]

"Congresswoman from Minnesota, suddenly bimbofied, in public, on a street in Minneapolis, right outside First Avenue. There were dozens of eyewitnesses"

Escape From Noise

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

"It's not just the plot of Beach Bunny Boob Jobs, it's real, Scully, why would I lie? Think about it"

"Mulder, you're watching those tapes all alone and you haven't slept in three days"

"because I'm on to something. Look at this."

[The projector whirs on, behind Mulder is a photo of Ilhan Omar obviously photoshopped to have massive jugs]

"Congresswoman from Minnesota, suddenly bimbofied, in public, on a street in Minneapolis, right outside First Avenue. There were dozens of eyewitnesses"

Look at these Scully!

Mulder...what are these pictures?
No, Scully! Look! There's more!

Mulder I...

Do you realize what this is? Everyone thought it was maybe a weird joke, probably some strange fetish! But it's real Scully! Don't you see? Pikachu has been foreverial delitized! But is he "loving it", Scully? IS HE?

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 11:22 on Nov 20, 2020

alexandriao

"the first reports of the US Military working on a fully sexual snail come from 1952, and-"

"i don't get it mulder, why would the US Military want to make a sexually attractive snail?"

"the russians scully. the russians were beating them to it. anyway. initial reports are that they succeeded, but they died upon viewing it. I managed to contact an old friend at the academy, he managed to get me the autopsy reports, take a look at this"

"... but mulder, it says they all died from blood loss, how is that possible"

"sexual arousal, scully. so much blood went to their dicks that there was none left for their brains"

"..... dear god"

pecan

mulder Jesus, can’t it wait? we’re at a funeral and...

I want to bereave

Escape From Noise

Hey, Mulder, I'm back with lunch. I'm sorry but Taco Bell discontinued their potatoes so I subbed the meat with black beans instead. I hope that's okay.

That'll be fine Scully [walks over to record player and turns on a loud rock album at high volume turns to Skully and motions for her to be silent before walking quickly to his desk and pulling out a pad of paper and a pen]

Mulder, are you okay?

Haha! Never been better I just love this song! [motions more emphatically for her to be quiet and holds up a note that says "We need to leave NOW! Office compromised! Follow me!"]

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Nov 20, 2020

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

alexandriao

mulder you really didn't need to stay quiet and write a note for an apartment that only has termites. i thought you had been bugged! termites can't understand english mulder

thats what u think scully

*camera pans on on mulders face excessively close*

doodlydoodlydoodlydoodly

vanisher

big titty goth gf shadow is outside while the tracking machines are going crazy

have to make a choice to grab the audio recording or the spooled printer paper with readouts

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Khanstant
i intend to show that the big tiddy goth gf has conspired to deceive, inveigle, and obfuscate

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

big titty goth gf shadow is outside while the tracking machines are going crazy

have to make a choice to grab the audio recording or the spooled printer paper with readouts

Scully. Help. I can't look away...I can feel myself... changi-AWOOOOOOOO!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 20, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I can no longer sit back and allow big titty goth gf infiltration, big titty goth gf indoctrination and the big titty goth gf plot to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Heather Papps

hello friend

the lone gunman and mulder, sweat dripping, intensely watching a jpeg of the suspect load line by line while scully reads a book in the corner

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
theres a warehouse downtown that they all meet. the big-titty goth girls and their thralls

dont you understand scully? we've got to go undercover as big-titty goth girls

Escape From Noise

The Smoking....Hot Thicc Goth GF

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

the lone gunman and mulder, sweat dripping, intensely watching a jpeg of the suspect load line by line while scully reads a book in the corner

ty manifisto

alnilam

another one of those self-serving episodes Duchovny wrote :rolleye:

ty manifisto

alexandriao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I can no longer sit back and allow big titty goth gf infiltration, big titty goth gf indoctrination and the big titty goth gf plot to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

:eyepop:

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
At the end of the episode I reprimand both of them and stop telling them to waste the agency's time and money. As they leave I sigh.... they're too close to the truth. Something will have to be done. I shake my head and unbutton the top button of my prim blouse, momentarily revealing my enormous ankh earrings and equally enormous.... goth titties.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Expected Vin Scully, was disappointed.

Voted 1

alexandriao

How Wonderful! posted:

At the end of the episode I reprimand both of them and stop telling them to waste the agency's time and money. As they leave I sigh.... they're too close to the truth. Something will have to be done. I shake my head and unbutton the top button of my prim blouse, momentarily revealing my enormous ankh earrings and equally enormous.... goth titties.

this conspiracy goes all the way to the top

surgery

they dont call them the oval offices for nothing

Heather Papps

hello friend

the smoking man smokes cloves now

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alexandriao

Heather Papps posted:

the smoking man smokes cloves now

oh. he did at the time. the actor didn't want to risk getting addicted again

SIDS Vicious

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Look at these Scully!

Mulder...what are these pictures?
No, Scully! Look! There's more!

Mulder I...

Do you realize what this is? Everyone thought it was maybe a weird joke, probably some strange fetish! But it's real Scully! Don't you see? Pikachu has been foreverial delitized! But is he "loving it", Scully? IS HE?

lmfao

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Mulder : Tuskunga Event, ever heard of it?

Scully : Vaguely, a huge explosion in the early 20th Century, somewhere in Russia?

Mulder : Top experts at the time, granted this was in 1908, devised an explanation that it was a meteoroid explosion.

Scully: Sounds reasonable

Mulder: with no impact crater? No, Scully, I found some interesting information from Frohike's computer

[On the projector : a series of close-ups of a woman's massive rack, but blurry and black and white]

Mulder : This is the best photograph possible at the time, notice the distinct female shape. I think that event, is what we'd call an inception point. The Big Tiddy Goth GF didn't just arrive, Scully. They've been here for a very long time

Escape From Noise

Paranormal Activtitty

Slumpy
mulder: hummana hummana hummana hummana!!!!!! big buzungas scully! big ol fat butts too!

scully, after 4 seasons at this point of seeing tons of huge titties and asses, incredulous: no way mulder....it just cant be.....help me solve this case.....

slumpy

alexandriao

Mulder: Scully, do you know what a "gogurt" is

Scully: Of course, they're the portable cups of yogurt tha-

Mulder: (placing a file labelled CLASSIFIED on the table) That's what YOU think

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Don't look at me like I'm crazy Skully. I'm not crazy, there really is a ghost that can smell farts. He's documented in countless photos holding his nose and gagging and the sightings continue to this day.

Manifisto

scully: mulder! we finally have PROOF that the aliens exist!

mulder: hmm? oh yeah, that's nice

scully: you're not hearing me. we have photo and video evidence! we have sworn, notarized statements from the president, the joint chiefs of staff, and the entire supreme court! it's official! we did it!!

mulder: yeah, nice work on . . . that thing you did, good going scully

scully: the gently caress? what the hell is up with you?

mulder (to self): the poles rotate. how did I never see it before?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

think that's a face on mars, scully? that's a cover story, pure fantasy. that *emphatic gesture* is a space vampire badonkadonk