Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQi8IBtuy04
  • Universal Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Champion Drew McIntyre sign a contract for their Survivor Series match.
  • Seth Rollins vs. Buddy Murphy after Murphy cost Seth a match against Rey Mysterio last week.
  • Daniel Bryan gets a rematch with Jey Uso after... losing completely clean with zero excuse to Jey Uso in their last match.
  • Survivor Series is on Sunday. You don't believe me, but it is. Both the Men's and Women's Smackdown teams don't even have a full team yet but there is nothing advertised about either being filled in tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

I'm gonna say that Bayley and Carmella get added for the women and Big E for the men.

Makes sense, though isn't Carmella supposed to have a title match? Or is that gonna be AFTER Survivor Series? It would be nice if they were advertising ANYTHING about either of those teams still needing members 2 days before the PPV!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh wait, was tonight supposed to be the Undertaker's Final Farewell? ....uhhh... that wasn't in the preview either!

Edit: Wait no, that's Survivor Series, nevermind.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Sasha is facing Asuka

Well that match is gonna loving rule.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So does this count as one of the quarterly BRAND TO BRAND INVITATIONAL challenges?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Intruder posted:

Since when are there contract signings for survivor series matches

It would be pretty hilarious if Drew beat Orton to get the shot against Roman, then just decided,"gently caress it" and didn't sign the contract and there was just no match.

Edit: So no BIG E in that entire segment.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

what would you do if i was there right now

I'd say,"I hope Cavauro got a COVID test."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Didn't Otis lose a match to qualify for the team, did Ricochet even get a match?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh thank God, Bayley's here.

Cole: Who named Bayley the Captain?
Bayley: I DID! :haw:

God, I love Bayley.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ruby's new look is awesome.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Raw Women's Team is a disaster and straight up they should just get clean sweeped by Team Bayley.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Croc posted:

The opposite will happen and lacey will pick up all the pins.

You... monster! :gonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The sound of the velcro :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seth Rollins valiantly fights off two guys trying to assault him at ringside during a match, then fights off his legal opponent when he tries to take advantage.

Seth is the heel.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm worried about all these once in a quarter BRAND TO BRAND INVITATIONAL spots being used up so soon! :ohdear:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Asuka not giving the slightest poo poo about Carmella being there :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm glad Bryan won but also :lol: 50/50 booking strikes again.