Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80

:ducksiren: GET IN NERDS, WE'RE GONNA GO VISIT OUR POSTING BUDDIES! :ducksiren:

Since we've been visited by some neat threads this year from other forums (Kitty 6ers, BYOB spaceship and an upcoming surprise thread :ssh:), I feel its only right that we bring our own brand of fun to the rest of the forums with a travelling holiday car game. The thread will be here in AI to start so can we get it going, then I'll send it to another forum so they can join in! Having it bookmarked so you can keep posting as it travels is highly encouraged. Hopefully we pick more and more people up as the thread travels!

But Elmnt80 I hear you cry, you haven't posted any rules!
This is on purpose and is in fact a hallowed AI tradition. You learn the rules of the game by observing how its being played and how each post relates to the one before it. This is also a high stakes game, probes will happen, watch carefully. :getin:

The last thing is that I am declaring no hard mode posts until this thread is outside of AI. :tfrxmas:

Now, I do think that the only appropriate vehicle for an AI road trip would be a :krad: PURPLE CHEVROLET G10 VAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80

The only true color for old iron like that is red like you find on this

Red Lincoln Zephyr

Elmnt80

Honestly, an ex cop car like this WHITE CROWN VIC makes a great rolling couch for a road trip.

And with that, I think we have a good example of what to do and what not to do, so this thread will soon be heading to BYOB!