Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

artism
Nov 22, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

This round is completely nuts..

Lol

Here for Dalby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artism
Nov 22, 2011

These fights have all been delightful. Come on Jouban

20-18 Jouban

artism
Nov 22, 2011

Think D Rod stole that last minute. 10-9

artism
Nov 22, 2011

1-1. Dalby doing a lot more work

artism
Nov 22, 2011

Have this 29-28* Dalby. Great fight. Won’t be surprised if he doesn’t win it

artism
Nov 22, 2011

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Shut the gently caress up Daniel

Seriously man. I don’t know what the gently caress he was watching. Seemed pretty clear that Dalby won rounds 2 and 3 to me

artism
Nov 22, 2011

CommonShore posted:

And round 1 Dalby sat him down. I thought round 2 was the one that Rodriguez had the best case for.

I had it for Dalby until that final flurry by Rodriguez. Seemed to really stagger Dalby. I think r1 was a coin flip at best. Rogan and DC probably took edibles again

artism
Nov 22, 2011

What an insane scrap. Perhaps keep flyweight. Dirty

I don't think the main card will be anywhere as entertaining as the early prelims and prelims. Great stuff

artism
Nov 22, 2011

If only he weren’t a domestic abuser

artism
Nov 22, 2011

Man wtf. Seems insane that Means engaged that way. Probably giving it to Means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artism
Nov 22, 2011

I mean that was a slick slick Guillotine. When you're wrong, you're wrong. On the whole I think the prelims and earlys were much better than the paid portion. Figuierdo is fun, though. Glad to see Shevchenko retain her title etc.