Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i just assumed all byob posters were like biblical angels with no reproduction parts, just barbie dolls with smooth plastic nether regions

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

Luvcow posted:

i just assumed all byob posters were like biblical angels with no reproduction parts, just barbie dolls with smooth plastic nether regions

they r eva style biblical angels impossible beauty bleeding into lower world of shadows imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

personally i prefer my biblical angels as described by Ezekiel 1:15-21:

"They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around."

the whole holy ken doll thing is a much later invention and contradicts the biblical accounts of angels being dtf (albeit leading to tragic consequences but also rainbows!)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

orbs

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

biosterous

yeah it's this

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

biosterous posted:

yeah it's this

:hmmyes:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Shocking stuff

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

personally i prefer my biblical angels as described by Ezekiel 1:15-21:

"They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around."

the whole holy ken doll thing is a much later invention and contradicts the biblical accounts of angels being dtf (albeit leading to tragic consequences but also rainbows!)

G-D be praised!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*me mashing two of my plastic "byob superstar" dolls together, their smooth plastic parts making a hideous squeaking noise as I make kissing noises*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Boisterous Bart
Vicious Crocodile

FluffieDuckie

take the moon posted:

fluffieduckie x city of glompton: fluff of glompton. they are both fuzzy cute birds & brighten up the yob w/ their posting
:pervert:

wait

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Godspeed, Booger Sloth of Glompton

she's cheating on me already :cry:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Macnult

Luvcow posted:

*me mashing two of my plastic "byob superstar" dolls together, their smooth plastic parts making a hideous squeaking noise as I make kissing noises*

SIDS Vicious

Macnifistnult

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

take the moon posted:

Lil rear end Booger Penny imo

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sid Vicious posted:

Macnifistnult

whoa

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

Macnifistnult

it's too powerful

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*drops a load of packages at the BYOB Front Desk* yeah I'm gonna need these all to arrive by Thanksgiving; it's all new boyfriends for the BYOB Husband Crew's wives

also a little something extra, if you know what I'm saying *slips in a package that says owlhawk911 x pecan*

pecan

:blush:

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

Lil rear end Booger Penny imo

Lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Alnilam x Every Yobber Who Rides Bikes

Please remember to name your firstborn Cycling Crew thread after me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Flanisher x The Clowner

Two villains, one post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Khanstant posted:

me and plant on honeymoon in honey bunches of oats factory, hot tubbin in the honey vats

no im playing hard to get and duct taped myself to the ceiling of the factory you will never get me down