Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It happened, the worst thing in the world. I woke up yesterday, in my bed, and I had turned into a Manager. My mom and Dad yelled at me, and all my coworkers laughed at my hunch back formed, the buzzing flies that swarm me constantly chewed on my mickey mouse ears and dust mites clogged my nostrils. Going to jump down the stairs today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

you could have stopped this, but didnt you have no one to blame but yourself

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

:ck5:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

It happened, the worst thing in the world. I woke up yesterday, in my bed, and I had turned into a Manager. My mom and Dad yelled at me, and all my coworkers laughed at my hunch back formed, the buzzing flies that swarm me constantly chewed on my mickey mouse ears and dust mites clogged my nostrils. Going to jump down the stairs today

you can't even Manage to make a decent thread op

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
My manager is the dumbest person on the team. I'm sure you're the same op

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
may i have a raise, op

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

You better not do any bullshit forced teamwork exercises, im gonna call out sick OP

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

little munchkin posted:

may i have a raise, op

This. I've been posting hard for a long time and I deserve more compensation

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Put a mattress at the bottom of the stairs and make it a fun activity you can safely do, in your house

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Look. Look. It's really bad. It's bad to manage. It's just poo poo.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

This. I've been posting hard for a long time and I deserve more compensation

gently caress you I've been putting pure sweat equity into these forums for over a decade

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I'm being served a plate of my own feces while shareholders and board members whip my sunburned belly and set my pubic hair on fire

zynga dot com
Nov 11, 2001

wtf jill im not a bear!!!

A dossier and a state of melted brains: The Jess campaign has it all.

I'm being served a plate of my own feces while shareholders and board members whip my sunburned belly and set my pubic hair on fire

sorry

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

you knew what you were signing up for

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

:capitalism:

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

should've taken your assbreath killers, op

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
wow, time to make more money and do nothing productive all day while terrifying your fellow employees who depend on you. also congrats on your "24/7" free pass from HR!

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Youre Mr. Manager, OP.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

gently caress you normie

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Time to undermine corporate

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

my manager keeps asking me if I want to be a manager and I keep saying "nah I'd prefer to remain an IC, thanks"

one day he and an HR rep will fire me

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

time to unionize the other managers, op

you have nothing to lose but your chains + manager gut (because you gotta be fit to collectively bargain for better working conditions)

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
please hand in your prole card op

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

my manager keeps asking me if I want to be a manager and I keep saying "nah I'd prefer to remain an IC, thanks"

one day he and an HR rep will fire me

I like your delusions.

There will be no two people, you'll be discarded like a snotty tissue in the cold season. Without so much as a second thought
What I'm saying your best hope at eliciting any reaction is to land beside the bin

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer
Do you have hiring and firing privileges? Can you influence how much other employees get paid? If not don't worry you are still working class. When capital realised they could fracture the working class by giving the natural leaders a tie and telling them they are now aligned with the bosses was a big step towards where we are today.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Backcountry posted:

My manager is the dumbest person on the team. I'm sure you're the same op

Its by design :laffo: promote the dumb ones who believe A) theyll somehow climb up an imaginary career ladder and B) will do what the company tells them no questions asked. Its the same reason they wont hire someone to be a cop if theyre too smart

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

exmachina posted:

Do you have hiring and firing privileges? Can you influence how much other employees get paid? If not don't worry you are still working class. When capital realised they could fracture the working class by giving the natural leaders a tie and telling them they are now aligned with the bosses was a big step towards where we are today.

"the natural leaders"? What kind of bizarro world managers have you had?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Griefor posted:

"the natural leaders"? What kind of bizarro world managers have you had?

nothing is more natural than intense brown nosing just look at how dogs communicate, I challenge you to find me a more natural creature than the dog

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

if everything dogs do is so natural why cant i lick my crotch?

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind
OP stop with this shameful self-promotion

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I can't come in tomorrow I have haaaangov- a cooooooold cancer it's cancer very sad

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

My GM keeps telling me my attitude is poo poo and doesn't understand the beaming pride on my face every time he tells me. OP are you this out of touch with reality as well?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Getting pelted with tomatoes by all the kids in the neighborhood when they find out im a manager.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

my buddy got promoted to manager, and he continued to be a cool dude as manager and everyone was happy and everything was going so well. so well that they transferred him to another failing school and traded us their incredibly lovely manager, and very stupid and aggressive lady that made us all go to school to turn in our zoom classes on a usb stick to "review" them

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
hey op, will i get time and a half for posting on thanksgiving?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

now you do the trotskyist thing and take every single profit-harming decision while you can, op

give people time off, send them food paid by corporate money, etc

do it for the working class

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I've been placed in a led box and cameras have been shoved in my rear end. My employees have created holes on all sides of the led box and use cattle prods to shocks my exposed cheeks.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

managerification

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

One of the things Ive learned about being a manager (Im also the manager of where I work) is that it can be challenging work, and yet rewarding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you will receive your PMC card in the mail, it grants you twice the votes in all dem primaries and 25% off hamilton tickets