Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!
Oh gently caress this is happening.

I loved the Nimpize LP and I loved how much of a trainwreck Nimpize was even though I was late to the party, I can't wait for more Goku on Rye Bread :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!
Clearly the developers were smoking cokeiri.

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!
That fire tower you climb was cool; I just wish the hitboxes on the fire actually matched up with their appearance.

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!

FPzero posted:

I was gonna say, Zelda Classic is basically what anyone looking to hack LttP uses instead because it's way more feature rich right now. There are hundreds of quests available to play there as opposed to maybe 2 dozen LttP hacks. Good tools engender large hacking communities. Without them, a scene will never flourish.

ZC isn't without it's share of issues! The fact that it isn't corruption-heavy is probably the only thing going for it; there's so many dumb little things that make 0 bloody sense because it was designed as a replication first and a level editor afterwards. Large hacking communities aren't completely necessary for good stuff to come out; I'd argue that the best things happen when a random Mitsukara lurker goes "hey I made a thing, it's probably terrible" and then suddenly Panoply of Calatia is one of the highest rated quests on the database.

This hack is still :allears: though. Have we surpassed the IronKnuckle count of Nimpize yet?

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!
I was expecting... I don't know, an actual ending? What the gently caress was this garbage?

I would have been fine with there being a bad ending where you gently caress up everything; Nite seems like they're playing you for a fool the entire game and I fully expected them to be the main antagonist or something. Instead your choices are "gently caress off and go home" or "get hanged nerd" and we never get any conclusion. What a lazy way to end this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DimiPZC
Jul 29, 2020

The very bestest!
drat, that's a shame. Last Impact is like my favorite romhack of all time :(