Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

Well, there you go. That was easy.

##vote GG

I will vote with my best friend CPIg ##vote gg

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

apostateCourier posted:

Don't like this.

Wow rude

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

If this is true.... then ##vote RF

HAHAHAHAHAAH!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gumball Gumption posted:

Missed this earlier, I'll mark you down as confirmed town in the spreadsheet.

No wait, it could be a trick

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I posted after. What are you going to do about it, big man?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jesus christ I'm not reading 270 posts. Did I miss anything real or is it all slap fights?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir posted:

Anyway here's why IA is scum:

In response to this:

Which is, as someone already pointed out an empty rear end bad post. It pinged me already tone wise (this feels exactly like the scum game he just came out of, being very flippant about things and stuff). The dismissal just screams "didn't even consider the motive" behind b- post to me. Sure it could be a "non-serious" post but will you remember that 2-3 days in? No, then it just looks like B- was contributing when they weren't. But anyway, not about b-.

There's also posts like this:

This doesn't feel natural. Not someone who's worried about being targeted. Also practically inviting a cop to come visit him.

The following posts are the exact same standoffish, flippant dismissals of anyone questioning him IA showed in FF9 maf, where they were scum.

I also found bif's reaction to this interesting.

This essentially dismisses my prodding towards IA just because I'm also poking b- over it. Don't like iiiiittt...

Hey, who wants to make a bet that the push on IA will stall and another convenient target will be found that ends up being town?

I don’t like this post at all. I don’t see anything wrong with IA’s post and it straight up looks like yami is setting a foundation to call IA a godfather if they get copped. It’s bad

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Apart from being a little extra abrasive (u good Squig?) Squiggly seems OK

Squiggly is one of the more abrasive players imo. Not in a bad though, always feels more "part of the game" with him

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Obama seems town to me and that's making pig look bad Rn.
I still have bad vibes on yami but I don't feel right voting them if they aren't going to be around for rl reasons today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It just feels like he's trying way too hard to push the Obama narrative when there's not much there. Seems disingenuous

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

Who’s scum then bozo?

I name 2 people I'm suspicious of just above that. I have like 5 posts c'mon sandy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

So you don’t like Pig simply because Obama ‘seems town’?

:psyduck: you just quoted the post where I explained that, what are you doing right now?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Man just look at this again

How is calling CPig "trying way too hard" a sincere town opinion lmao

##vote RF

Trying too hard to push this narrative, not like, generally

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

like it's Day 1 and you're so sure Obama is town you're willing to think of CPig as scum for pursuing him

Even if Obama is scum, pig is pushing too hard based on nothing, that's my point. It's aided by my town read of Obama but independent of it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

So you’re so sure of it, you’d be more willing to believe Obama is scum with CPig rather than CPig is town?

You’re being very twisty, sandy. My point is I don’t like what pig is doing, and as I clearly said Obama’s alignment has nothing to do with it. I think Obama is town, AND I think pig is scum, but those are more or less unrelated feelings, capice?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Still doesn't make sense cause CPig's more like, "lol whatever u scum dwi" while me and Sandwolf have done way more legwork to actually voice our suspicions of Obama

Yes, he’s pushing really hard based on nothing, you’re doing actual work, that is indeed different and what I’ve been saying

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:shrug: I play with my gut, I calls it like I sees it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bif I'm much too lazy to get into a big Bif fight with you, I'm sorry.

##vote pig

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

##vote RF not liking his posts thus far. Do better RF

Hal, if that vote on me was serious I am beyond irate and I don’t see how this game can continue with both of us in it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Referee posted:

Long day. I’m finally caught up. Summary of thoughts from page 13 to now:

- RF asserting that Yami is getting ready to call IA a godfather (page 13) is really weird. I didn’t see anything like that in context and that’s a really oddly specific straw man to set up.

I mean what do you call this?

Yami Fenrir posted:

This doesn't feel natural. Not someone who's worried about being targeted. Also practically inviting a cop to come visit him.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Just for that ok I'll unvote you for now

It's still bugging me a lot that my RF case isn't getting as much attention

##vote RF

:thunk:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

I'd rather do Obama over RF because Obama's flip will color RF's alignment to me, not so much vice-versa

In what way?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bifauxnen posted:

Hot drat that was fast

Must mean everyone's on the ball sending their actions in straight away

Even people who appear to be lurking, or acting like they're all so not paying attention and poo poo. People like RF and Squiggly.

Won't bother casting a vote yet though before rereading in light of AC flip

Even if that weird point made sense it doesn't say jack about alignment, but it's also a weird point. There were several hours during the night and I worked today, so I am here sometimes and not others. Great slam dunk, bif

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

##vote apostate courier I think this is the correct vote

Go get’em, binus!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir posted:

I think ##vote taste is a far more sensible choice.

I think we should go for Obama imo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sandwolf posted:

RF, Yami, please, give me some reads

Mine haven’t changed much. Gut vibes on yami, still suspicious of pig but kind of cooled off on it.
Definitely open to binus doing that on purpose but who knows.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

If I come back to a thread after work and there are 270 new posts I am making that complaint post as scum, Town, third party, or mod.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow, three "woe is town poor dead townies" posts in a row
:chanpop:

##vote yami

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yami Fenrir posted:

This cannot possibly be the strongest suspicion you have at this point of the game?

I've had ~bad feelings~ about you all game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

I’m trying to prevent a repeat of yesterday aka premature mislunch.

Are you also double hated and planning on taunting us to vote you? Because otherwise I think we’re ok

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Idle Amalgam posted:

Ref is either bees mason partner or scum with bee

Nah I think he’s either lying or poorly joking, ain’t me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh lol Ref not rf. This is going to be Pecota all over again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I’d go sng. Them making a rolefishing case is pretty hilarious when that’s all they’ve done all game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

sandnavyguy posted:

I'm... not making a rolefishing case? at all?

Jesus Christ I somehow decided you made that ref post. gently caress I need to sleep more

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It’s 4pm. Miles to go before I sleep

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Here you know what ##vote binus

This is too big a matza ball to leave sitting out there, and what I envision here is that binus more or less disappears for the rest of the day, starts getting a bunch of votes closer to the end of the day, then the other mason pops out with like 4 hours left in the day and we wind up apathy lynching some lurker. That or he's lying and there's no mason. I say we start putting the pressure on now and either the mason claims while there's still time to figure out a plan B, or enough time goes by that we accept there's no mason and get rid of him now.

Also I realize this is futile but just a reminder that we don't actually have to wait the full 4 days out, we can end the day anytime we feel discussion is done.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It seems to be ref or nobody and my money is on nobody

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey congrats on doing that now and not at the very end of the day ##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007