Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

commie kong
Mar 7, 2019

The contents of the package were laid out on the table and I took stock of the items.

One memory card
One paperback copy of The Book of CSPAM
One handwritten note

I took a look at the note first. Handwriting was rare these days, so this told me a lot about the sender. A real piece of poo poo.

The note said, simply: "gently caress you."

I sighed. The other side of the note was blank, but I had an idea. I held my nose, went to my sink and grabbed a lemon. Once the note and the lemon were intimately acquainted, additional text became apparent.

"gently caress you."

"Cool," I thought. I took the memory card to the mirror so that I could install it. Everyone was equipped at birth to take BrainVR, but few could afford new programs. We all received complimentary PragerU apps as children, while those who could find work received employee onboarding apps advising them of what their rights weren't.

"Time to log onto CSPAM."

CSPAM is a d&d subforum for jeb bush enthusiasts. It's like LF with more twitter embeds. LF is a D&D Subforum for posting about Ron Paul. Favourite topics include Grays, Conservatives, Libertarians, the Zionist New World Order and Chelsea Clinton: Hot or Not? Also abbreviated as LF. It also functions as a sort of general D&D FYAD-lite/joke forum. D&D is a forum dedicated to discussions about politics, religion, warfare, theoretical science, history (revisionist, alternate, etc.), media bias, and other touchy subjects. It was home to lots of mental masturbation and many long articles copied from various news sites. FYAD is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In FYAD you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the FYAD motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

These are all Something Awful subforums. Something Awful (SA) is a comedy website housing a variety of content, including blog entries, forums, feature articles, digitally edited pictures, and humorous media reviews.

I left the paperback on the table. I had a leatherbound copy. I didn't need a note, since I was well aware of what this was all about. I'd successfully passed a multiple choice test and this was my reward. Or rather, assignment. The test was created by an old CSPAMMER turned class traitor. As a NEET, I had nothing to do except read my father's Book of CSPAM over and over. A NEET is a young person who is no longer in the education system and who is not working or being trained for work. Thanks to my father, I cracked at age 14. He also left me his archived threads. I pinged shortly thereafter.

I'd passed that test by selecting every choice on the form. Immediately after submitting my answers, I was contacted by infamous failson Barron Trump. Trpum. Tup. He'd heard of secrets hidden within this program, which was an unfinished goon project that had been rediscovered on some archive somewhere. He wanted someone like me to discover the secrets. He had some personal connection to the era, I guess.

to be continued..?
INSERT COINS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU