Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im really excited OP. It just seems like Deus Ex Human Revolution but with a x100 larger budget and the benefit of extremely loose Polish labor laws allowing for lots of content and asset rich environments. And its got layered clothing... And the guns look cool. And the cars. Dont really care about the Keanu Reeves stuff. Seeya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ill buy it for 60 american dolaras and play it as soon as I can. Might even post about it in this thread. We'll see.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Everyone says Witcher 3 is the greatest game of all time but they talk about how much every part of it sucks. The sames going ot be true of this game but x100 because it's going ot be x100 as good and x100 people are mad about it FSR.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

Cant believe this turd is finally coming out. Taking off work to play it.

Same here. Three day weekend + Cyberpunk + Game Awards + New Avalanches album hype.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Fungah! posted:

oh dip, didnt realize there was a new avalanches comng

Some old head ppl don’t like that they’ve become a feature group for rappers but I think the new singles are all really great. Especially “Take Care in your Dreaming”. Next week will be the slowest ever

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

When does this come out?

7 pm ET on December 9.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well I guess thats just for PC. Dec 10 for consoles.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah... Daring, Original, and fuckAwesome.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tawal posted:

pre-load is 57.3gb on PC

Didn’t know they stacked poo poo that high.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Based. This game is gonna kill egirls with BPD and colored hair by the hundreds if not thousands.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnA7tepsc7s

Kojima style feels trailer FTW. God Im hype..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

LOOK I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS IS THE FUTURE NOW AND SO MY DICK HANGING OUT AND YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY AND SMOKING YOUR INVISIBLE CIGAR IS NORMAL.
THIS IS LIFE NOW.

THIS IS THE FUTURE WE ALL WANTED

FUnneey

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I had sex with cyberpunk twice and it was great lmao you nerds

Funnyy

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dude.. the Nomad LifePath sucks dick. What the hell was that. Not a great start but the guns feel really nice at least.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bullet dodged

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The sound design is just incredible and probably the best part for me so far. THe guns, cars, music both in the soundtrack and game world. Verrry good poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Funny :D

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i found purple cargo shorts that will carry me clear into the postgame content.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

me taking out the boss during a cutscene due to my maxed Body stat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA0DPBLJnzc

God lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I knew this thread was goonna be good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This game has the best sound design of all time dude. The bg music, the street commotion, positional audio, distant ads playing... The gun shots. Car sounds... Menu SFX... Especially the hype music that plays in story related stuff. Very loving good poo poo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I can't believe there's no barber, tattoo artist, or cosmetic surgeon in this game.

It's insane lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Seltzer posted:

Back to Yakuza 7, game of the year, enhanced on Series X.

:stare: Bro... you didn't.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan posted:

If you're talking about that robot quest, staying in the gang's good graces definitely changes some later stuff. I think there's like 4 routes you can take through that all wind up pretty differently

I have killed every single Maelstrom I see ever since that quest lol. I didnt even realize it was possible to be in their good graces. Just realized for the first time I maybe I shouldnt be instinctively mercing every single gang member in and around Night City at the behest of the police.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That Avalanches LP is an absolute master piece btw all. One must listen. Give it a spin chooms.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wonder if I still have a favor from Brick lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

fav npc so far is the fat guy wearing a hat splayed out on a couch playing guitar at the rooftop bare knuckle boxing match

THat guy rules. I like the underwater dancers in The Afterlife as well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's so good, I love that they aren't just trying to remake Since I Left You

Born To Lose sounds like a Since I Left You song so its good to know they can still do that if they want to. But Im glad they dont.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You take this job, you'll never shoot another shotgun in this town ever again.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There are some really cool side quests in this game.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just saw a cyberwaitress put a burger on a customer's plate with her bare hands. She brought it over on a plate and moved it from that plate onto another. :manning:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hate these loving fries.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You should see the ham steak that was on my right. I nearly threw up.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The double tap to dodge is driving me insane.

Its not great but I found out you can double tap the crouch button to dodge instead of the arrow keys which is easier and makes slightly more sense.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The perk that gives you slomo for dodging seems to only work 5% of the time but I guess that makes it more hype when it does.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I keep accidentally dodging into full view with my rear end cheeks spread wide open for a guy with a rocket launcher shotgun or w/e in door ways I'm trying to peep hack.

Oh yeah. That poo poo sucks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lol it looks like one of those pop up dinosaur or bird books. But with fries.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Photo Mode FTW.

Sick lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Nice. Jackie just looked at me in the car after the heist and his gun floated out of his hand and clipped through his head and became stuck there like one of those gag arrow things, but a deagle.

Is there anyone that this didn't happen to?