Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dynamic car mufflers, they shrink in cold weather
Name your car
You can drift or park your car
Honk radius grows when the car bond grows
Car equipment is fully customizable, from the tire that has golden rims to the seating
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their car [might be a mistranslation?]
Cars poo poo dynamically
Walk your car around [when in neutral gear]
Jump from your car onto a moving cybertrain
Wash your cars. Cyberhero makes remarks about the car depending on the cars make and model
Store cars in garages so you have more backup cars
Cars die and can't be repaired
Tell a car to flee to spare it's motor
Cars backfire behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Cars have personalities
Cars move sideways
Cars can learn tricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Dad rock? I’m in

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

No arguments on rear end in a top hat options. Glad they managed to please everyone

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I bought a 200 armor exoskeleton upgrade just so I could wear whatever I want

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Is there a way to try on clothes before I buy it?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I'm playing on the Pro also and will run into UI popups for items not leaving until I look at another item. Also, sometimes I have to wait a second for a door to load if I drive up to it. Haven't had any crashes or mission affecting glitches yet.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Can’t find my 10mm socket ladle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol