Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i heard they call them 'hellaphones' down there though. probably cuz the technology came from northern california

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

“howdy JFK. uh-huh. that's right. what do you mean you don’t know? back of the head? aye, what a waste of a long distance call”

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

sigh, another day, another scam call from someone claiming to be the prince of darkness :rolleyes:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

when i heard at&t was building 5g in hell i said to myself "wow, that'll be the hottest place to call, text, or email a friend"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*getting the latest gossip* oooOOOoooOOooo? is that so?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

unfortunately there does seem to be a bit of a learning curve with this new technology. i had to nail all the chairs down the the floor because grandma seems to think its easier to just move those than to, y'know, send a text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G