Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It started with bacon. That was my first thought to apply this new concept in marketing.

I mean, who here likes bones in their bacon, right?

But then I started thinking about boneless jeans. And boneless butter. I don't think there's anyone alive today that wants anything to do with bones in their footwear, so let's run with Nike Boneless, and spare our feet some pain!

Boneless socks, while we're on the subject of foot comfort.

"All of our vehicles are 100% guaranteed to be boneless!" I can hear the guy on the used car lot saying, as he sells a boneless Toyota Corolla...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU