Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I love how Lorelei wins the admiration of her wealthy friends and family with poor people secrets, like that Koreans sell antiques sometimes, and food can be bought from a grocery store.

I’m fairly certain that if I did card tricks for Straub Hayden he’d agree to buy me a used 2019 Subaru Outback, so long as I promised to leave immediately without hexing his personal amanuensis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Best episode where Lane is in a band and the frontman is Sebastian Bach (Not playing himself, but just an older dude wanting to rock). It was awesome.

I would link a clip but the only one on YouTube looks like it came from before YouTube even existed.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
They talk too fast on that show, they are all pieces of poo poo

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
My wife watched that show, so I absorbed too much of it second hand. I hate them all. All of the characters are written insufferably.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

mysterious frankie posted:

I love how Lorelei wins the admiration of her wealthy friends and family with poor people secrets, like that Koreans sell antiques sometimes, and food can be bought from a grocery store.

I’m fairly certain that if I did card tricks for Straub Hayden he’d agree to buy me a used 2019 Subaru Outback, so long as I promised to leave immediately without hexing his personal amanuensis.

I liked when Emily visited Stars Hollow and became best friends with Mrs Kim and Michele in 2 minutes out of a mutual appreciation for how difficult they all are.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I liked when Emily visited Stars Hollow and became best friends with Mrs Kim and Michele in 2 minutes out of a mutual appreciation for how difficult they all are.

Or when Lorelei introduces Emily to mall court food and the experience blew her mind so completely that her default grande dame personality hard locks and what’s left is a dazed eight year old girl dressed like a Bond villain. I’m fairly sure having burgers, Chinese & pizza at the same time effected her more than Richard dying. Kelly Bishop really acted the hell out of that role.

Philthy posted:

Best episode where Lane is in a band and the frontman is Sebastian Bach (Not playing himself, but just an older dude wanting to rock). It was awesome.

I would link a clip but the only one on YouTube looks like it came from before YouTube even existed.

Zack was the frontman of Hep Alien. Get it together, philthy.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Philthy posted:

That was a good episode, Sebastian Bach was a great recurring guest star

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
i like all the cute boys <3

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

The whole Jackson is a farmer thing never added up. Number one, he lives in the middle of town. Number two, he hates getting up early and avoids doing so whenever possible. Three, the one time they show his land we see it’s a tiny little tract, smaller than your average community garden. I’m guessing he’s a drug dealer, or a hitman.

*cold open on Dragonfly Inn, kitchen*
Lorelei: Wow, this is so cool! I can officially say I know a serial killer now. Eat your heart out, John E. Douglas!
Jackson: I’m not a serial killer. I’m a hitman!
Lorelei: The difference being?
Jackson: I’m a professional!
Lorelei: A professional serial killer, got it.
Jackson: No, a serial killer desires to kill and chooses whom to kill based on a complicated emotional push-pull system. I feel nothing.
Lorelei: Nothing?
Jackson: Yes, nothing!
Lorelei: Like, John Cusack in Grosse Pointe Blank, nothing?
Jackson: Correct. I’m empty inside and my desire to take life is entirely dependent on the amount of money being offered by my clients.
Lorelei: So?
Jackson: Serial killers don’t have clients!
Sookie: Lorelei, be nice to Jackson. He’s still sensitive about being outed as an M. U. R. D. E. R. E. R.
Jackson: Sookie, I can’t feel guilt for my actions. I can, however, spell.
Lorelei: Have you ever killed a whole family?
Jackson: Not that it’s any of your business, but I performed that hit last year on the Scarpino Family, yes.
Lorelei: So you’re a Family Annihilator?
Jackson: No. I have annihilated one family.
Lorelei: Again, the difference being?
Jackson: There has to be a pattern indicating preference! One family annihilated does not a Family Annihilator make!
Lorelei: You really are the Funk & Wagnalls of murder terminology. Listen, if you’re ever in the market to annihilate another family, I know of a particularly murderable one thirty miles north of here.
Sookie: Lorelei...
Jackson: I know you’re teasing me, but in case you’re not; meet me behind Al’s Pancake World to hash out the details.
Sookie: Jackson!
Jackson: Hey! You’re the one that wants to go to Dollywood for vacation this year! You think I just pull the money for that stuff from thin air?
Sookie: No...
Jackson: No! It’s from the murder! I get it from murder!
Lorelei: Huh, America might run on Dunkin, but the America Dream runs on blood, apparently
Jackson: You jest, but... listen, I gotta go *air quotes* sell vegetables *Jackson leaves*
Lorelei: Man, I didn’t know serial killers were so touchy.
Jackson: *screaming from outside the room* HITMAN!
*Sookie and Lorelei share puckish looks, scene fades to...*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhv1l_QsgUU

Juicef
Feb 14, 2009
What if a David Lynch movie never took a turn and just went on and on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juicef
Feb 14, 2009

The Management posted:

My wife watched that show, so I absorbed too much of it second hand. I hate them all. All of the characters are written insufferably.

We only like decent people here in Stars Hollow.

Juicef fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Nov 30, 2020