Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

I miss SGT what's his name, with his fatherly looks and sagely advise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Loden Taylor posted:

Plus they do the hard work of compiling all the NSNs you'd need for a given situation and printing it all in one place.

You used to be able to do a keyword search for PS articles on the LIW site, but it looks like they got rid of that when they stopped publishing the magazine.

but yeah over time the horniness shifted from the female cast to anthropomorphized Mk 19s and poo poo

Not going to lie, I used them for help ordering poo poo for the arms room. They had everything laid out so perfect.

Which makes me wonder, if they could make a stupid comic be a better reference than the TM, why the hell are TM's so garbage? Redesign that poo poo into something more usable.