Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

in the before days I would use various trains and subways to visit my parents for thanksgiving; this year given all the risks we've decided not to get together (and my brother and his family, who live out in Berkeley, are in no position to visit either). so it's virtual visiting and, for my part, a somewhat minimal (for thanksgiving) but still tasty sounding meal, a vegetarian shepherd's pie with sweet potato topping, and possibly yorkshire pudding as well. solidarity with all my fellow stay at home yobbers!

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU