Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

numberoneposter posted:

i make an entire carafe of cheap rear end coffee and microwave it throughout the day(s) as needed

i am a trash man

I always have a jar of Cafe Bustelo instant. Hot water or cold water or just eat a spoonful and chase it with whatever once in a while. I guess you could call me a coffee lover.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Caesar Saladin posted:

I hope you're joking

No, I picked the habit up camping. Mix of instant coffee, dry creamer or powdered milk, and maybe some ovaltine. If I had time to make fire I'd drink it hot, if not just eat a bit and wash it down, nothing to clean up. The dry coffee flavor is intense but not bad.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

bus hustler posted:

what the gently caress man i live in the woods for weeks at a time and i just buy caffeine pills if i'm not cooking in the morning

I dunno doesn't seem any weirder than caffeine pills to me - I think those are kind of gross. I take lots of tea with me camping too, so I feel like two kinds of caffeine is enough to pack.