Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
there's at least one post in your post count, that's enough, bring me your torch. the tribe has spoken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

outwit outplay outgoatse

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
grab your stuff, you're heading to exile island, where you must complete a good ending playthrough of myst 3: exile before you are allowed to come back

Escape From Noise

Everyone in BYOB voting themselves off the island

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

can't believe the naked poster won this year

which one?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pecan

everyone stitching their buffs together to roll the biggest joint and after its all gone everyone forgets what team their on and Jeff gets mad but we tell him he can be on the team too

barnold

found the hidden immunity idol. it was this spliff i rolled and hid in my shoe

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah the byob season was very much my poo poo and extremely funny but at a certain point i realized no one had fought the whole time on the island. fyad's season may not have been as funny but every day there was some sort of terrifying flamewar.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

pecan

“I am here to make friends”

Khanstant

Jeff Probest here. This is a lightning BYOB challenge round. Answer correctly, you may leave with your life. Answer incorrectly and get voted off the island for 6 hours.

Question One and Only: Who should have won Season 39: Island of the Idols?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

Jeff Probest here. This is a lightning BYOB challenge round. Answer correctly, you may leave with your life. Answer incorrectly and get voted off the island for 6 hours.

BUTTTHESHITMANFART!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
the hobest with the mobest

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

smoking weed out of the immunity idol

biosterous

Khanstant posted:

kellee kim

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

BUTTTHESHITMANFART!

hey khanstant, big fan, just curious about why you probed this objectively correct post :confused:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!