Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

elentar posted:

The enemies of Rutgers athletics are ever vigilant.

I am become destroyer of worlds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Rick posted:

I can’t suspend my disbelief enough to picture this bad UCLA team advancing.

I hate mick cronin so much. like one of the singular biggest assholes in sports I've ever met.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lol reversal of fortune

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Rick posted:

I don’t know much about him but I absolutely believe this.

my general rule is if you're an rear end in a top hat to support staff, you're a douche bag who needs tossed in the trash. he's not quite Gregg Marshall levels of people I hate, but its close.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Benne posted:

This is some truly atrocious basketball

but I was told 12 loss Michigan state deserved at least a 7 seed

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

BYU is going too beat the doors off either of these teams lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Benne posted:

Good win for the Pac-12, brutal loss for honorary Pac-12 team Michigan State

feel like the pac12 is better this year than people realize