Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

am i deranged enough to watch northwestern vs. arkansas pine bluff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

watching northwestern to struggle against an arkansas pine bluff team of 5'8" guys, i did this to myself

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern is just running and gunning and chucking threes and even though they are not going to be very good they're way more fun to watch than last year

also Boo owns

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao the little guy on michigan state is literally named foster lawyer?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

nance is finally looking like they guy everyone was excited about. i'm sure they'll blow this (they always do against Michigan State) but they sure don't seem afraid.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they showed the shurna highlights, i'm ready to believe

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

BOO! BOOO! BOO! BOO!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I didn't even notice because i was too busy watching the Bulls get owned, but Northwestern apparently beat Indiana? They are 2-0 in the Big Ten against Michigan State and Indiana who are supposed to be good. Is Northwestern somehow good this year?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

let's go wild cat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe i'm saying this about a northwestern-iowa game, but this is a well-played, fast paced game? usually it's just northwestern getting owned or the worst game you've ever seen if it's close.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

that's y'all's fault for always playing some goony four corners offense for 90% of the shot clock most years Iowa has dope offenses

that's right

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is the first fun northwestern team i've ever seen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kim Jong Il posted:

Bohannon being back is terrifying.

really did not appreciate that dude remembering that he's Cobra Kai Curry against northwestern

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wait that davison fucker is still at wisconsin???

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

no better way to cap a day of watching people revving up their cars as they get stuck trying to drive down the street than to watch northwestern basketball

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

mcmagic posted:

Not sure what happened after that abomination against Penn State but Rutgers is a completely different team now.

northwestern is awful, they've lost six in a row and look like they won't win another game this season

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

even for northwestern that was a painful loss.
leading by 7 at regulation then leading by 6 with less than a minute in OT then losing in double overtime, indiana led for exactly 14 seconds until the second overtime.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm so loving bereft of anything else to do while trapped in my home that i will watch northwestern lose their 11th consecutive game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

im going to become the joker

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fire chris collins

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern vs. ohio state (women's) has been cancelled for a positive test/contact tracing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is boo buie BACK?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the wildcats try to extend their winning streak to two (2) games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

CATS WIN, BABY