Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
TOP FLIGHT VS THE HYBRID 2 15 18.99%
SHIDA VS JAY 7 8.86%
B&B VS 2/3S OF DEATH TRIANGLE 15 18.99%
IC VS SCU 1 1.27%
HANGMAN VS SILVER 41 51.90%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

gimme Archer vs Butcher or gimme death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

NienNunb posted:

I'm all pumped up on Taz tonight. Has Taz had any good matches? I need some more Taz.

Not many in the way of classic matches, but him squashing fuckers and cutting mean guy promos was usually super fun.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Memnaelar posted:

Man, he lit that crowd up. I still remember that more than 20 years later.

Shame how they wasted my favorite towel-man shortly thereafter.

He talks about this a bit in his Unrestricted episode. Said he knew he was hosed the moment he walked to the ring due to the pop he got without the Vince machine behind him (sound familiar?)

Then he got heat afterwards when Kurt bumped a bit too dangerously from one of his suplexes to make him look good.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

I've liked FTR more than most so far and "gently caress you gimme the belts" is more than good enough for me character wise, but I really hope we don't get a ladder match out of this. I'm just numb to them now and they do almost nothing for me no matter who's in them.

Even the loving nutso ladder match from All Out last year was fun but barely stuck with me. And I was there in person.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

that match w/Trent is the only thing keeping Miro from :aronrex: territory