Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
TOP FLIGHT VS THE HYBRID 2 15 18.99%
SHIDA VS JAY 7 8.86%
B&B VS 2/3S OF DEATH TRIANGLE 15 18.99%
IC VS SCU 1 1.27%
HANGMAN VS SILVER 41 51.90%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Moxley is just one of the best promos in wrestling now, isn't he? So consistently lights a fire. He's always excited for the chance to beat someone up.

Also, Anna Jay looked great out there. I said in some other thread that she's at least at a point where Shida could carry her to a decent match, but that was downright great! Granted, Shida does deserve a good share of the credit, she sold like a boss for everything Jay did to her. But they clicked really well. (And Jay returned the favor by being just knocked dead by the flying knee.)

Really fun show top to bottom, no real complaints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

on a side note i really liked the MMA style Name = Gear Color graphic

Similarly I noticed they spruced up the Dark results graphic just a little, winners names are highlighted in gold. Again a very modern-sports-TV touch, well appreciated.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer
For all of Chris Jericho’s faults, I do like that he seems really dedicated to giving back and putting over new talent. He seems to have followed Ric Flair’s example when it comes to making your adversary look good.