Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
TOP FLIGHT VS THE HYBRID 2 15 18.99%
SHIDA VS JAY 7 8.86%
B&B VS 2/3S OF DEATH TRIANGLE 15 18.99%
IC VS SCU 1 1.27%
HANGMAN VS SILVER 41 51.90%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Alaois posted:

everybody diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies~

So loving glad the music is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Lamuella posted:

don't expect ratings tonight btw, thanksgiving has delayed them until Monday.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/ratings-delays-caused-by-thanksgiving-3.html

Spoilers: AEW was somewhere in the top 10 and NXT didn't chart in the top 50. AEW beat NXT in all demographics except for 50+.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Drink your ovaltine

Jon Moxley on Christmas Day:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I was so, so, so hopeful that after the Matt Hardy bit in BTE, that Top Flight were going to turn to the Young Bucks and say,"Who's the old guy?"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mr. Squishy posted:

Wardlow should tear the ring in half so he and MJF can share it.

Thought you meant the wrestling ring at first, didn't even blink.

Wezlar posted:

on WOL Bryan was talking about Kip winning the ring and giving it to Penelope as a wedding ring (and then next year realizing he needs to win it again) which sounds like it could be hilarious.

Yeah I loved that, don't think it is likely to happen but it would be hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I know I'm very far behind, but goddamn if watching Being the Elite and seeing Hangman peering forlornly at the Dark Order loving and valuing each other wasn't fantastic, especially when he then bumped into a chair as he tried to sneak away.

Also I legit watched in fascination for 4 minutes as two men threw mustard packets at a bowl.