Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm cooking a whole turkey for my dogs and cats because my spouse isn't here, might have been here, and I'm a vegetarian so gently caress it. No one wanted it. Time to spoil some very good livestock guardian dogs who work their asses off for me and their flock.

oh and I guess I'm giving literally every other farm animal some treats, too. Mostly I'm thumbing through ads and trying to decide if I want to risk my life going out and staring at the crazy that'll go on tomorrow morning. Answer is probably so, I mean, no one wears masks at the grocery store at this point anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

you already know this but just make sure them pups don't get any cooked poultry bones.

And molasses and oats soaked in some hot water with some big ol' apple slices for the horses if you have any, from me plz

Oh yeah, no bones. I pick it all apart and plop it in their bowl for the night.

The llama's meal looks like this and the ponies aren't too different. No molasses because they're just tiny miniature pals:

rndmnmbr posted:

You just need gravy, although I'm at a loss as to how you make vegetarian giblet gravy.

vegetable stock, flour, spices, touch of milk if you're a lactoveggie, and maybe toss in some carrots or some fake beef tips. you know, whatever.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hKat4umL90 Parade link is here. It took less than 10 minutes into the broadcast for someone to rip off their mask on camera so their face could be seen more clearly.

E: Oh my gods they keep loving doing it

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 15:20 on Nov 26, 2020

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

rotinaj posted:

Are you going to eat that like an apple

I don't know about y'all with your turkey breast recommendations, but since my grandpa died this year and I would have been the only non-vegetarian in the family, I decided to make some turkey tenderloins, which I don't think are even near the turkey loins but w/e

Basically just gonna eat baked ziti with my mom because the world is a gently caress, but hopefully y'all have a happy thanksgiving

:eng101: The tenderloin of a turkey is that long, slender strip of meat found under the bulk of the breast. Tenderloins, on mammals, are found inside the carcass against the spine inside the ribcage. They're typically attached to the breastbone on birds.