Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
I did European extreme not long ago with save States on an emulator for funsies and it really just comes down to having a very good knowledge of the map and knowing roughly where the guards are going to be. The jungle gives you enough breathing room that you should be able to clear those sections without tearing your hair out but there were sections in groznyj grad that were a serious pain in the arse even with instant reloads so take that as you will.

Most of the tools are useful to some extent, like the thermals for picking out guards. The Cardboard box basically allows you to crouch run like in later games at the expense of sticking out like a sore thumb, it can be useful in a couple sections to quickly run behind low obstacles.

The most trying part of the challenge will be the long reloads with each mistake if you're not using savestates but they'll naturally decrease as you get better/until you quit.

I found The Pain the hardest boss to deal with if I remember right (I was doing non lethal though), all the others give you quite a few more ways to take them down without being fantastic at aiming/reaction times.

Good luck.

Rookoo fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU