Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Seriously. All I need is a few minutes alone to get some things rolling, then you can come back in here, the kitchen, your favorite place to buzz around like a drunken bee. Stop telling me times. I know the times, I set the timers. You can tell because I'm the only one moving with any sense of purpose.

Put down the loving cup you're fiddling with. It's just making noise. You people wonder why the holidays are stressful when you can't sit still for a few measly minutes? Go outside. With the dog. Have a cigarette or two while you're out there. You don't smoke? Well, I figured you did with your appetite for that stank sludge you call coffee.

I have seasoned all the food liberally with arsenic. The antidote will be in the squash-based "pumpkin" pie that everyone agrees we have and nobody eats. I will become the Thanksgiving Killer. They will shush it up and pardon me so as not to affect sales on Black Friday. It is the perfect crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The one comic of the dude closing his curtains to browse helldump in bad lightning except instead of a window to the outside world its a door to a kitchen filled with turkey and potatoes shunned in favor of doritos

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
ngl if I could just eat doritos right now I'd be tempted.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
brb gotta bag the boid

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm just in the kitchen yelling Gordan Ramsay lines at you.

"This turkey is RAW! you donkey!"

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Turkey Inspector General.

But I just took half an ativan and it dawned on me that it's a holiday. The heat from the stove mercifully abates as I withdraw, leaving someone else to make their portion. I have a quiet mind now. Never one to claim a holiday prematurely, we shall wait and see what happens...

Also I hadn't seen the macys parade since I was a kid and lol they had these gendarmes doing some sort of pinwheel dance. Good god people pay for this.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Can one really 'own' a kitchen though OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Not only can you own it, you can pay people to carry it around for you. Idk about owning the people who do that, ppl these days tend to frown on that (location depending).