Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

byob: drink it GaG

GaG: :douche:

Actually to the best of my knowledge GaG has yet to even respond to one of our posts about this.
Personally I don't think they should have to try all of the flavors or puke or anything. I just want some video documentation of GaG drinking the WC. You don't even need to show you face, just give us your reaction to this super dumb fad, maybe give Hector or the ants some screen time, dazzle us with that German accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Glutes Are Great posted:

:colbert:
I'll wait for ButtTheShitmanFart's input on this before I drink anything rash

You have the consensus of Trashed Crew, do you really need ButtTheShitmanFart's input?

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

starting 2 feel guilty about the beer pressure ITT

I've stated before, I just want them to drink one can. This should be a very accomplishable goal.

Ass-penny

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In 1870, Helmut von Moltke (the Elder) drank a white claw on a dare from the Prussian general staff and the next day invaded france and started the Franko-Prussian war :shrug:

Maybe I want GaG to start a war with France.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Barking Gecko posted:

GaG is a mod, and we've challenged him to drink the whiteclaw, so that makes this a mod challenge, right?

Dang this thread picking up heat while I was at work today.

Ass-penny

Lmao at buzz. I was reading the site and they explain what a hard seltzer is and how trendy it is in the states. Also, the alcohol comes from wine? A very European twist. Drink the off brand white claw.

Ass-penny

Glutes Are Great posted:

If at least three people do this, I will offer a fully fledged mod challenge where I go to search for buzz and if I don't do it and get lazy I'll probe myself until I do it

Question: do they need to be White Claws or will posting any brand of hard seltzer do? My planed drink for tonight is gin and Press seltzer (it's like a boilermaker but with clear poo poo), I have everything lined up to go. I don't buy WC because of the people I have seen ordering them at bars before the pandemic, but I could probably swallow my pride, and a WC if you absolutely need need need it to be the name brand bev.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Barking Gecko posted:

I think one :fourloko: is equivalent to at least two White Claws.

How could you say something so controversial and brave as this?

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

GaG drink the whiteclaw

Ass-penny

What a miraculous thing to wake up to! You're a real champ, GaG. Did the clerk give you any side eye when purchasing this? Also, between your cancer treatment earlier this year and drinking that mint peach mistake, which was the worse experience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Glutes Are Great posted:

yet somehow I still feel the whiteclaw

Four Loko is stored in the balls:eng101: