Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Glutes Are Great posted:

:colbert:
I'll wait for ButtTheShitmanFart's input on this before I drink anything rash

Just drink it. I drank two 4lokos in one day for byob and all it did was make my bones soft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

4loko is far more full of strange flavors than any liquid should possibly have.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Starting with this one

It already smells like I should have rather probed myself for a year

Godspeed

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Glutes Are Great posted:

I ate a salad now and even a Bockwurst and I still can taste the whiteclaw

I'm sorry, it's whiteclaw forever now. Good luck in your peach and mint future.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I would drink the Dr Pepper Energy

:fireman:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Please nobody drink 4loko, even for charity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Four loko tastes like poison for one very good reason