Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Butttheshitmanfart has abandoned us. Long live the aluminum heart of trashed crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're on a mission from god.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

take the moon posted:

mod challenge: GAG must write WHITE CLAW on a piece of paper then tape it to the buzz

Agreed, this is important

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG drink the White Claw

I'll drink one in a few

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If you're gonna come you better come correct

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

GaG drink the whiteclaw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

THE CLAW IS THE LAW

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*slams bag of coins on the table* I'll donate 25USD to a charity of GaG's choice if he drinks the claw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

owlhawk911 posted:

this is a blatant power play by trashed crew, attempting to indoctrinate key members of the mod team

*raises eyebrows* that's totally new information and I for one am very shocked!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Alright so after checking all obligatory 12 beer and alcohol shelves every German supermarket always has, I could not find buzz or white claw, including the cooled section.
However, I did find this hard seltzer which literally is the only kind they have:

I bought two of these well known monstrosities, but I'll leave it up to the unwashed masses of trashes crew if this will do.

I'll admit in all fairness that the supermarket I searched in is not very big or well managed, so there's a chance other places might have it. I can either take these or search with advanced methods.

Oh no this is going to be terrible, I can't wait

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Phew let's do this. I'll report back when I am through with these and the remaining 25 shelves sitting behind them. Gonna be a week or two

If you breathe through your nose the entire time you can just keep swallowing

I learned that from my last bf

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

I ate a salad now and even a Bockwurst and I still can taste the whiteclaw

Ok but was there mustard involved I need to know

Also gimme the details of where to dump charity money, you earned several rewards in heaven today

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

the whiteclaw has been defeated in battle and will bother humankind no longer

Alnilam drink the Whiteclaw

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

I'd love for this to go to a cancer charity like this one: https://www.cancer.org/involved/donate.html
I don't know the American version here, but the German equivalent we have here helped me a lot actually during my treatment and I hope they also do that in the US. I'm happy with any kind of health related charity alternatively, though, because everyone stay safe!!

The American version helped me out immensely when I was sick--they even provided me a wig. I'll do it and post the receipt when I get home from work!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hell yeah!! This makes this terrible journey for the Whiteclaw worth it

OK BUT DID YOU GET BREAD???

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

GAG drink the Dr. Pepper Energy

No one, not even a mod, deserves that fate.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG eat more tacos

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Please nobody drink 4loko, even for charity.

What if it's for a really good charity though