Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

GaG drink the white claw, it's good inoffensive

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bright Bart posted:

Fun beer ?fact I was in Budapest having a dark ale and some people were making fun of me. I was confused until a fellow visitor explained that the stereotype is women drink dark beers because they are flavourful whereas real men only drink light lagers so they can imbibe massive amounts and get drunk fast.

No idea if it's true or not. Maybe I was just doing something else weird and that's why there was laughter.

if you're in hungary enjoy that cheap good beer friend. (when i visited belgium i was drinking trappist quads and pretty much drunk the entire time. highly recommended)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

In 1870, Helmut von Moltke (the Elder) drank a white claw on a dare from the Prussian general staff and the next day invaded france and started the Franko-Prussian war :shrug:

what is BYOB but our prussia, and Coupons & Deals our france? let's do this

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

GaG i don't drink much anymore but i will drink two white claws if you drink one. this is a call out

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Rarity posted:

Today's Update:

- After legitimate objections that whiteclaw was not available in his country a suitable horrific alternative was found

- GaG has struck a bargain, if 3 blessed YOBers will share pics of their own whiteclaws then GaG will also drink the whiteclaw!

- Zero YOBers have shared pics of their own whiteclaws

i WILL go to the liquor store tomorrow and get white claw

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Rarity posted:

Not sure we can count this if whiteclaw is available in your area :thunkher:

i'm going to make a bold claim and say nobody actually has a Good Hard Seltzer

also sup rarity!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)